Chapter 9

"Hmm?" I let out.

"What?" Mikey asked me.

"Where did your shirt go?" I asked as I poked his chest "Are you trying to freeze to death? Or are you trying to get a moontan?"

"That doesn't exist" Draken sighed.

"How do you know?" I asked and he paused making Mikey laugh.

I was on Mikey's bike behind him when we left to go meet up with everyone else "Mia!" Some of them yelled when I got off "Its been so lo-"

They turned away when Mikey hugged me from behind making me laugh.

We headed towards the usual shrine for the meeting, I called Takemichi for the meeting "Hey, Takemitchy I woke up next to my boyfriend, who did you wake up next to? A murder?" I laughed.

"Help, I'm going to die!" He yelled.

"Oh, was I actually right?" I asked, "Anyway after you are done being murdered head over to Musashi Shrine, we are all gathering there."

"Huh? Now is not the-" He went to reply.

Mikey hanged it up for me "Focus on the road" I poked his back.

"Hey Mia, it's nice to see you again!" Some of the group yelled, "You should come along more often!"

"Yeah I want to, you all seem like a big family" I grinned "And Draken was the one who always stopped me."

Everyone started to whine at him making me laugh.

It was fun as we rode the bike and I watched as the buildings went by as I held onto Mikey "I don't want these moments to ever end" I mumbled into his jacket.

We finally arrived and I moved so I was sitting with both of my legs on the same side of the motorcycle "I will murder you!" I heard a yell and saw Takemichi was being yelled at by Peh and Pah and Tachibana is with him.

"Is Tachibana his murderer?" I mumbled.

"Violence is wrong!" Tachibana yelled.

"Hey, hey, he's a friend and you're scaring Tachibana" I went over to them and they paused "Are you two okay? Pah, Peh, you two seem tense but still don't take your anger out on him."

"Sorry little commander!" They apologised and let him down, the nickname confused me again.

"Is this Takemichi?" Mitsuya put an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Hey, you two why are you scaring the commanders and little commanders guests for?" Mitsuya asked.

"Little commander?" I asked.

"You keep Draken and Mikey together and you're smaller than most of us and it's adorable so we call you little commander" He pat my head "Anyway you aren't just Mikey's girl or Draken's sister you can fight and have done that for all of us at some point."

"I have?" I asked.

"Yeah you saved me when I younger! But you were crying

"I am taller than each of you when I'm in a tree and aiming for your head" I grinned.

"Adorable" He laughed.

"Are you alright, Takemichi?" Tachibana asked him.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"Come with me," Mitsuya told him.

"Huh? Uh, sure..." Takemichi nodded.

"Hey Tachibana" I held out my hand and she looked confused so I took her hand in mine and grinned at Takemichi and he gave me a small glare "Can I call you Hina? You can call me Mia."