Chapter 34

"Who are we meeting up with?" Takemichi asked me as I went up the stairs of a bridge.

"Someone who can make really good wine from grapes" I answered and he then saw Baji making him freeze up.

"Baji!" I yelled out to him since the other two were screaming on the inside so I will do it on the outside.

"Mia?" He looked at me shocked from seeing the other two "Do you want me to beat his ass again?"

"Which one? And why just the ass?" I asked "I just wanted to tell you I adopted your puppy by giving him a toy, my bra" I laughed.

They all then screamed on the outside, Takemichi was climbing the railing to escape but death is the only escape.

Baji was ready to murder and Chifuyu was using me like a pair of maracas so he was pretty much shaking me violently "What? Mikey has my abs" I said confused.

"Mia!" Chifuyu was begging me for my help so I explained what my precious bra is making Baji calm down, we had to pull Takemichi off the railing.

"CLIMB YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT THIS!" I yelled annoyed "Or are you betraying your sign girlfriend for a bridge now?"

"I'M NOT! IM NOT DATING A SIGN OR A BRIDGE!!" Takemichi cried.

"So you just kissed her and dropped her, man, you're a dick" I mumbled "Now you're trying to drop this bridge by jumping off it."

Takemichi finally got down "Anyway, they want to talk to you, I will talk to you in private after" I informed Baji.

"Were you able to get anything on Kisaki?" Chifuyu spoke up.

"Huh?" Baji let out.

"You're acting as a spy for Toman, right? I did my own research and figured out Kisaki's bad news, so you don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore" Chifuyu got a little desperate as he explained.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Baji started to get irritated.

"Tomorrow, when the battle starts, you're really going to end up becoming Toman's enemy, Baji!" Chifuyu yelled.

Baji was silent then put his hands on the railing of the bridge "Chifuyu, how many times do I have to drill it into your head? Don't trust anyone who's not your friend, I'm with Valhalla, and tomorrow, we are crushing Toman."

"Go get yourself some taiyaki" I gave Chifuyu a little money as I saw a pout on his face.

"Chifuyu, do you mind if I talk to Baji alone for a sec?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get some taiyaki" He walked off.

"I have nothing to talk to you about" Baji groaned.

"I have no idea what you want from all of this, to be honest, I don't even care" Takemichi admitted "But please make it through tomorrow, please don't die, it will make Mikey and Mia sad."

"You only know him by punching you in the face, why are you crying?" I asked Takemichi as some tears came up on his face.

"He's my enemy, I'm going to kill Mikey tomorrow" Baji lied "Go tell him that."

Baji started to walk away making Takemichi frown then he got concerned when Baji started dragging me with him "Um, Mia?"

"The big bad wolf doesn't want you to see him cry" I explained.

"No!" Baji yelled then threw me over his shoulder "We are having a talk without your stupid followers."

Baji took me to where we first met by smashing some people's faces in and he finally put me down.