Chapter 50

"Hakkai, no matter how hard things get only use your strength to protect." Mitsuya advised of Hakkai and he's still crying.

"Still a crybaby?" I hummed.

"Like back then." Mitsuya added.

I grinned happily remembering back to when I first met Hakkai. "Sorry, I got to leave this one with you." Draken apologised to Mitsuya.

"Its fine, I'm happy to have your little sister." Mitsuya grinned at me and his little sister is behind him while the youngest was on his chest in some carrier thing Draken threatened to use on me once, there's a photo of it. "Actually, how old is she?"

"She's my twin." Draken answered and Mitsuya was shocked. "I know. She's small and doesn't act our age, that's because she's a spoiled brat."

"Your fault. And you took all the height you greedy dragon." I stuck my tongue at him.

"Greedy!" Mitsuya's sister pointed at him.

"Yeah, greedy!" I exclaimed, and we both pointed at him and then ran off together.

"DON'T THERE'S A ROAD!!" The boring mothers yelled at us.

I hung out with them for the day, and I found something interesting. "Why are you punching him with such an emotionless look on your creepy ass face? Did he eat your taiyaki?" I asked a random guy I'm leaning on the back of.

He looked over his shoulder at me, away from the guy he is beating on the floor. He went to throw another punch, but Mitsuya grabbed his arm. "You're going too far, violence should be used to protect." Mitusya grinned.

"Stop trying to look cool, it's sad." I pointed out.

Mana the youngest of his sisters started to cry. "Don't cry, he's big and scary, huh?" Mitsuya asked her.

"We will get you some taiyaki soon." I reassured her and she stopped crying.

"Wait, what?" Mitsuya mumbled.

For some reason, the guy came with us back to Mitsuya's home. "Ahhhh!" Runa and I were chasing after Mana. She was so quick for a toddler.

"Quit chasing Mana around! She will get all worked up!" Mitsuya yelled.

"I'm working you up. It's funny!" I grinned. "I do the same thing to get Draken to chase after me all the time, and it's even funnier than your eyebrows."

"You're a little devil." Mitsuya mumbled. "Food is ready!"

"Taiyaki?!" I yelled.

"No." He answered making me whine and Mana and Runa joined in with me making him sigh.

"Got any parents?" Hakkai asked us as we started to eat.

"Just a mum, she works late so I look after those two." Mitsuya answered.

"Taiyaki is my dad and my brother is my mum." I answered making Mitsuya laugh.

"Isn't it hard having to deal with all of this? Wouldn't it be better off to have none?" Hakkai asked us.

"Don't hate the situation you're born into, this one especially taught me that." Mitsuya patted my head.

"Yeah, I live in a brothel with a dragon!" I laughed. "It's the best!"

Hakkai's mouth fell open. "Aren't you a fragile gir-" I jumped over the table at him and he panicked.

"I'm Mia! Just Mia! Nothing else!" I yelled and Mitsuya picked me up. "You better not try to leave your family alone! This cloud head did once!"