Chapter 1

It was a typical day in the Galaxy Garrison. Pidge and Matt continue to work on new technology that get help us in time in need.
Shiro has been on the meeting room looking through the wide horizon.
Then, a huge crash sound was heard and the earth shock.
Shiro saw smocking from a far place. He called Iverson to help him investigate what made the huge sound.
Then came for the place and was in shock. It was a pod. Not just a pod a Galra escape pod.

Shiro got out from the car and said, "Iverson stay put while I'm going to check the pod. I'll call you if I need you".
"Yes commander".
As Shiro got closer he thought 'The Galra empire was gone for ten years now. Why there is an escape pod? Does they rebuild it?'.

As he got closer to the pod he heard some voice coming from it. He pulled his gun out and called "Who's in there? Identify yourself!". After some seconds the voice stopped. Shiro waited a couple of seconds and then still with his gun out he said "Ok. I'm coming in".

Shiro came into the pod excepting someone to jump on him but nothing happened. He looked and saw nothing. More time as passed and he eventually gave up. "Iverson no one is in here. I'm coming back".

He turned away and made his way to the exit but then he heard a grunt. He stopped and asked in wonder "Hello? Is someone in here?". All he heard was a weak grunt. He made his way slowly toward the sound and then he saw the pilot of the pod. A little human girl with a long raiven colored hair covered in blood. He put is gun back and walked slowly toward the fragile figure.
He knelt down to see the girl's face better but her hair covered her face. He tried to pick her up but when he slide his hands below her, she squeezed her eyes in pain. She looked in a lot of pain and Shiro didn't want to make her more pain then she already is. He also saw that her breathing was shallow, she was barely alive and he knew he would need to hurry to bring her back to the Garrison if he wants to save her. "Iverson! Do you copy?", he said with a little bit of worry in his voice. "Yes. I'm here Shiro. What do you need?".
"I found a little girl but she is barely alive. I need you to call the MFE for help. They are the only one who are fast enough if we want to save her". "Copy that".

After couple of minutes the one of the MFE's came. Shiro put his hands below the girl as gentle as he could and then he pulled her up, she squeezed her eyes in pain. Shiro noticed it and he whispered "I'm sorry. It will be over soon. I promise". After that Shiro ran as fast as he could without causing any more pain to the girl.

He sat in the MFE and placed the girl on his lap still holding her tight. For some reason he felt he somehow know the girl and he didn't want to lose her. He just wanted her to be safe, to survive. "Dose she okay?", James asked as he piloted them to the Garrison. James's question brought Shiro back to reality. "No! We need to hurry".
"Copy that".

After couple of minutes the MFE has landed and Shiro got to the infirmary as fast as he could. He wanted the girl to survive so much, but he didn't know why.
Shiro placed her on the bed so the doctors will be able to treat her. He wanted to stay with her but the doctors did not let him to. So he stayed outside of the infirmary. He was worried about the girl so much but he didn't know why. His only wish was that the girl would live and survive.

After couple of hours one of the doctors came out and said, "She is stable now. But, unfortunately I don't know if she can survive much longer". When Shiro heard those words he thought his heart sinks to the floor. He didn't know why though. He never met the girl. Maybe he felt bad for her?