Chapter 25 - four month later

Everybody started to get used to the life of the planet l, but something was still messing. "When do you think she'll wake up?", Pidge asked her brother. "I don't know but I'll hope soon".

A very loud alarm was heard "What is that?", Shiro asked. "Troubles", Regna said. "Okay everybody. You know what you need to do", she screamed. Then everybody started to ran each one to a different place.
"What are we spoused to do?",Matt asked.
"You need to go to the arena and to stay there. We will deal with the rest".
"What about Keith and Nightmare?", Lance asked in worried. "Go to them".

Then a Galra ship came to the atmosphere of the planet. Some ship came and it came toward Regna. No one was fast enough to protect her except her brother. He ran toward her and covered her. "I'm not losing you again", his voice cracked when he covered her. They got ready for impact but it never came.

Then Deathwish turn and what he saw was weird. Nightmare's lion was in front of them. Protecting them. "Does that supposed to happen?", Regna asked in fear. "I don't know". Then the lion duplicate itself so now tens of lion where flying in the sky. Each lion protected other area of the planet. After couple of minutes Regna and Deathwish came to the arena where everybody took cover.
"How does the lion flight?", Regna asked in wonder. "It can't. Wh-" Shiro was cut by Coran who point to the sky "Well apparently it can".
"How does she do this? She is unconscious.", Coran asked. "It never happened before?", Hunk asked. "No. No paladin ever controlled their lion where they were out. She must have the strongest bond with her lion out of all the paladins if she can control it when she is out".
"It can harm her if she does that?", Krolia asked worried. "I don't know. But I'll hope it don't", Coran said with sadness.