Chapter 27

Keith POV
I fell asleep but I woke up in a place I never been before. It was dark and purple with million of starts surrounding me. Then I saw Lance, Shiro and Pidge. "Where are we?", Pidge asked. "I think we in a lion's consciousness. I been here after the fight with Zarkon", Shiro said.
"But why all of us are here? And if you forgot, we don't have our lions anymore", Lance said.
"But Kane still have her lion", I said.

I didn't know how to feel. I was so scared for Kane. Why her lion sent all of us here? What it want to show us. What it want to tell us? I had so many question and I was afraid from the answer. I didn't want to lose my sister again.

Then I heard something. It sounded like a fight.
Then the source of the sound was reviled. Kane was on the floor. Choking to death. Above her was a figure that look exactly like her but the only different was that the figure had yellow eyes. And I realize who she fight against, the weapon that the Galra wanted her to become.
I heard Kane begging to her evil self to stop but it did not helped. I couldn't listen to her begging for air. I just couldn't. I saw tears coming out of her face and she whispered with cracking voice "If anyone can hear me, tell Keith I'm sorry and I love him".
"No! You can't give up Kane! You never gave up in your life so don't start now!", I screamed with tears in my eyes.
"You stronger than that Kane! You can win! Don't give up", I heard Shiro screaming.

And then Kane closed her eyes. After few seconds she opened them and screamed. All of her body started to glow up in purple. And then the bright light of the purple blinded me but the next thing I could see is Kane standing alone. "She won", I whispered. But she look drain and she passed out.

I felt like I can move so I didn't think twice and I ran to her. when I reached to her I held her in my arms. Her breathing was shallow and I was afraid that I'm gonna lose her again. "I can lose you. Not again", I cried as I held her.
I couldn't control myself. I began to cry so much. I didn't want to lose her. I can't lose her. I just can't. I entered to a trans from the shock.

But then I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I saw in the corner of my eye the person who touched me and it was Allura. "Will she be okay?", I asked her with broken voice. "Unfortunately I don't know the answer for that. only time will tell. But she'll need you to be strong for her. she will lie to you about her condition", she said.
"What do you mean?", Shiro asked. "She did not rest for sixteen years. She'll lie about how she feel but you need to help her".
And then all I saw was darkness. "Keith wake up".
I opened my eyes. I was in my room with Lance by my side. "What?"
"Did you see that to? In the lion's consciousness?"
after I fully woke up I stood up immediately and ran to the mad bay.
"Hey where are you going?", Lance asked.
"Kane", was the only think I could say.
My head had thousands of question. Will she be okay? What does it mean she'll lie to us? I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt sickness in me and I wanted to vomit. I couldn't lose her again. I just can't lose her. I just can't.

I arrived to the mad bay and after me arrived Lance, Shiro, Pidge and hunk. I suppose that all of them saw what I saw I thought. I looked at Kane's sleeping figure. She didn't look in pain or having nightmares. She looked at peace. A state that I almost forgot. I realist a sigh of relief as I saw her in peace.
"Does everybody saw that too? About Kane?", Hunk asked. I turned around to face them and nodded then everybody else did the same. "I believe we still connect by Voltron. That the only explanation", Pidge said. "We only need to hope that she have enough energy to survive this", Shiro said while looking at her. the only thought in my head was that I can't lose my sister. Not again.