Chapter 28

Lance POV

The only ones who left in the mad bay was me and Keith. Its breaks my heart to see him like that. I can't stand seeing him so sad, so broken. I can't even imagine what he feel right now. He lost is sister once and now he can lose her again. I can't even think what I would do if it happened to me.
He was standing in front of her pod. I couldn't help the feeling of hugging him. I came closer and hugged him from beyond as tied as I could. I could feel he started to cry. I turn him around and looked at his puffy red eyes with more tears to come. I just hugged him. We didn't talk only hugged.
After a few minutes I felt him calming down and I let go."Don't worry Keith. Nightmare is the strongest human I have ever met and Nightmare is ten times more than her". He chuckled and kissed me. I kissed him back. When we broke apart he whispered "Thank you. I couldn't handle it without you".
"Everything for you babe".
I looked at sleeping Nightmare in the pod and I couldn't imagine what it felt like to take down an whole empire by your own, fighting what the Glara wanted her to become.

Then I remembered what Allura said and it made me scared than before. "She did not rest for sixteen years".
I was afraid she don't have any energy left in her to survive this. But I needed to be Strong for Keith. I don't know what will happened in the future but Keith would need me.