Chapter 29

Deathwish was in the arena looking at his sister with proud while she kick Kolivan ass. He never imagine in his life that he would see her or Kolivan again. He thought she was dead and he would be forever thankful for Nightmare who saved his little sister and the rest of the Blades from the Galra prison.
He just sat on the arena hypnotized to see his sister fight with Kolivan, like they used to before they were captured by the Galra. Then he felt that someone sat next to him. He turned around and saw it was Keith.
He didn't face Keith after he brought Nightmare back, how could he though? He had no idea what to say to her brother, but he knew he would have to face him eventually and this was the day.

"Hey", Keith said to break the awkward silence between them.
"Hey... look, I'm sorry that I didn't come to speak to you after I came back it's just that I didn't know what to say -", Keith cut him in the middle of the sentence "don't worry it's okay"
"Really?"
"Yeah... And I'm sorry about how I behaved when I first saw you. I was just worry about my sister"
"It's okay. I would be angry to if someone that I don't know ask where my sister his, i would probably kill them", Keith looked terrified from Deathwish.
"Um... anyway how is Nightmare?"
"She still in coma. I wish that she still have more power to fight. I have no idea what i would do if I lose her again"
"Don't worry she won't stop fighting for the people she love"
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Wow now I understand what she meant about me knowing who she gave 'The Look' to"
"What?"
"I know you love my sister and I have a feeling she feel the same about you. And thank you for being with my sister and being her friend while she was at prison. Thank you"
"You welcome. And you really think that she love me?"
"Yes. I'm sure she is"

Both of the boys returned watching the fight with Regina and Kolivan. Kolivan just kissed the ground. "Wow I can't believe that when we were young we couldn't knock him out", Deathwish said with chuckle.
"I still can't knock him out even that I know him for sixteen years"
"I told you before why you can't. You need to wait and think before you attack. I can teach you. If you want of course"
"I would love that"
Deathwish stood up and gave his hand to Keith to help him stand up. "Come on, I'll tech you"