Chapter 33

After couple of months Kane was ready to face the team so she went to the couch room. She heard voices of her fellow friends she missed all that time ago. She smiled lightly but was afraid to enter the room.
'I can't show myself to them. They gonna hate me', she thought for herself. Then she heard a voice. A feminine voice she knew before but she didn't recognize it "I'm miss her".
"Don't worry Regna she'll come", she heard Shiro say. 'That's it Regna! How could I forget her voice'.

She took a deep breath and enter the room. When she entered the room at first no one notice her but then when Keith noticed her and look at her everyone did the same and the room became silence.

For a few moment no one moved but then Regna shot up from where she sat and ran toward Kane. She ran so fast that she caused both of them to fall. She hugged Kane as tight as she could "I missed you so much", she whispered with cracking voice as she began to cry. Kane hugged her back and cried "I missed you too". The two girl were in the same position for couple of minutes and then Regna stood up and let Kane to stand up. "Wow you grew up so much", Kane said.
"It couldn't have happened without you"
"So do I now need to call you Commender Tiny?"
"Hey how do you know that?"
"I know you Tiny"
"Yes you're right"
"I'm happy to see you Nightmare", Shiro said.
"I'm happy to. And please call me Kane".
Then Kane walked toward Kolivan and looked at the floor "I'm so sorry about how I behaved toward you".
"it's okay. After I knew why you did it I forgave you. if I met you before all of this you could be helpful in the Blades"

Kane sat down and she heard someone come beyond her and according to the footsteps she knew it must be Greeny. Then she felt someone hug her from beyond and kissed her on the check.
"You do know that now two girls want to kill you right?", she asked while looking at Pidge.
Greeny took a sit and asked. "How did you know?".
"I know you and I know Pidge too well".
"So may I asked how many time did you saved us?", Shiro asked.
"Well I don't really know the number but I just told them better ways to kill you. Don't worry, I knew what I told them wouldn't kill you but I needed it to look believable so you had to fight a little".
After a some time of conversation Matt entered to the room and Kane ran toward him and said "it's finished".
"What is finished?", Matt asked in confusion.
"My plan. You wanted to know when my plan will finish so I finished it".
"So it is was your plan this entire time", Greeny said.
"Well not all of it but most of it was calculate a long time ago. In fact I thought that you'll blow my cover after I crashed into Earth but you didn't. so I when I met Kolivan, no offense but it gave me an idea how to make you a bait to help me destroyed half of the crew that helped me".
"Why did you chose me?", Kolivan asked.
"Well you looked like someone that I can make angry very easily"
"but it's hard to make him angry from experience ", Regna said.
She looked at Keith with a smile, "I had someone to help me master it".
Then Kane looked at Krolia and said "can I talk to you? Alone?"

Kane and Krolia came outside to the edge of the cliff, so no one can listen to them.
"So what did you want to talk with me about?", Krolia asked.
Kane looked on her legs and said "I'm sorry about how I behave to you when I first saw you. It's just that I-"
"Mission above all"
"Yes... and I know you are my mother so I sorry about everything"
Krolia grabbed Kane's chin and lift it until both of them had eye contact. "You have nothing to sorry about. I know why you did what you did and I need to ask you from my forgiveness. I distrusts you a thing I shouldn't do to my daughter but I still did. Can you forgive me?"
"I don't need to forgive you because you did nothing wrong. That was my plan and it worked if you didn't trust me. And... it will take me time to call you mom so-"
"Take how much time that you need. Even Keith took his time"
"Thank you"