Chapter 16

Few days have passed and everyone was in the meeting room watching the screen to see Keith on his mission to gather the data about the new Empress from the pirates. Then in the crowed a figure appeared . The figure pull down his hod and it was Nightmare.
"WHAT? How does she alive?", Lance asked.

Nightmare put down her hood and stood in front of the pirates. "You may know me as Pheonix but as I said I am followed by many names. So now you are ready. She turned around and put her long hair aside so they could see her neck. She had a symbol and then all of them bow to her. "Empress! It's an oner to meet you", they said.

"What those they mean?", Krolia asked.
"She have the symbol of the empire. She was chosen to be the next empress", Acxa said.
"But I thought only Lotor can be emperor"., Shiro said.
"Normally yes but if you get that symbol it mean you more than a heir to the thrown and you can take the thrown no matter who are you", Axca said.
"How can you steal anything like that?", Shiro asked.
"Well you can't. You have to earn it"
"How do you earn it?"
"You earn it by fighting Zarkon and win. It a retuall but no one ever succeeded except from Nightmare".

"Please rise. Now pirate give me my payment"
"I don't give you anything. I won't give you those blades. You are not my empress"
"Wow. Have you ever thought who killed those blades the Galra captured? It was me killing thousands of Blades. So now my payment"
"I won't give you my Bla - AHHH". Nightmare took his head in her hands and her hands glowed and burned him. "Listen I want my payment so give me my payment! Before I'll kill you".
"AHHH... Ok I'll give you them. Just let me go please". Nightmare let him go and threw him to the other side of the room. She saw the Blades with shackles and said to a Glara beyond her, "take them to the ship", she said with coldness.

"We need to get Keith out of there now! She's going to kill him", Lance said in panicked after he saw what she did.
"It cannot be. She didn't kill them. She won't", Deathwish said.
"Didn't you listen when we told you she betrayed us?", Lance asked
"No, I don't believe it! It cannot be!"

Keith was running near the escape pods trying to find a way to enter without getting killed. Then he saw Nightmare run at him. She grabbed him and yelled at him "You need to go now!"
"What? What do you mean?"
"No time to explain. Now leave!"
"I'm not gonna leave you!"
"You have to!!!" , she told him while grubbing his collar of his shirt and threw him to the pod. The doors of the pod closed and when he looked out of the window he couldn't see her. The only thing he saw was a big explosion.