Chapter 31

The morning of the day after as arrived and Keith woke up before Lance. He looked at his sleepy husband and smiled. "I love you", he whispered while giving his forehead.
Keith go up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw drain tears on his face. 'I cried a lot yesterday', he thought to himself. He was worried about Kane not knowing where she is.

He got out of the room toward the lounge room. When he arrived he saw Shiro and Commander Regna talking. "Morning", he said. "Morning", Shiro said.
"Has someone seen Kane?".
"No, we haven't. but I believe that she come to us when she feels ready", Shiro said. "I think I know where she is but you need to stay quiet". Then Regna stood up and walked.

We followed her until we reach to the arena. We saw there Kane and Deathwish fought each other.
"Their got to be kidding me", Regna said.
"What is it?", Keith asked.
"Oh nothing. Is just that my brother and your sister doing 300 ticks fight of quick arena"
"How can she fight like that after everything that happened", Keith ask in concern.
"Well your sister don't really care about rest and all those kind of staff. So, yeah it was obvious that they would fight sooner or later".
"What the status?", Gunshot asked. "Nightmare is winning but they have more than 30 ticks so everything can change", Regna said.
"How can she fight like that?", Lance asked.
"I bet nightmare win", Greeny said.
"I bet Deathwish", Gunshot said.
"Really? You all the time bet on Deathwish and you always lose. Didn't you learn?"
"I learned but I still believe he can win someday".
Then was heard a thud on the ground and Kane was pinned to the floor.
"Deathwish won?", Greeny asked.
"It look like it", Regna said.

Kane painted below Deathwish. She felt hot burning flame was rising to her face and she knew what she had to do. She grab the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to her lips. She kissed him patiently so does he. After a while they broke up to breath again. Then Kane kicked him and send him to kiss the wall beyond her.
"And never pinned me to the floor again", she said a chuckle. Then she thought she saw something in the entrance of the arena but when she turned she saw nothing.

"Okay did everyone saw it?", Regna asked in wonder.
"Yes! I WON THE BET!", Greeny chuckled.
"We won the bet Gunshot!", he said while he hugged him.
"What bet?", Keith asked. "Oh just a bet with Deathwish if he love your sister nothing more".
"Really I thought that I was the only one who did a bet with her on that subject", Regna said.
"what do you mean? You didn't even know that your brother was alive", Pidge said.
"Yeah but I knew my brother and I knew Night Night so I took a bet with her that if she meet my brother she would fall in love with him. So I was right".
"why did you bet on my sister love interest ?", Keith asked.
"well... first of all, we have nothing else to do in prison and second, all the siblings made those kind of bet".

When Keith heard this he remembered Kane and his bet on how he should ask Lance to date him "Yes you right", Keith said with a chuckle.
"Let's leave them alone. I don't think it'll be a good idea if she sees us", Regna said.

It was night time and Keith paced back and forth in his and Lance bedroom. "Relax . She gonna be fine. Stop worrying to much", Lance said.
"I can't. What if she need me and I'm not there? What if she have a panic attack or something else and I'm not there to help her? what if-". Lance stopped him with a kiss.
"Ok stop. She is strong. If something happened she can protect herself. And don't forget she with Deathwish. I'm sure he would never let someone get near her. And he was four years in the arena. He can knock everyone out in a tick so relax".
"I know but I'm still worrying about her. And... you know"
"Don't worry. She'll let you in eventually. You just need to give her space."
Keith looked at the floor and said "I know. I hope that at least she opened to Deathwish. I don't care if he the first one she'll let him in I just want her to let go off all the things that she kept inside all those years".
Lance kissed him again and hugged him "I hope too", he whispered.