Chapter 35 - EPILOG

Team Atlas was in a hospital waiting in the waiting room. "Ok I'm going to check with her", Keith said. Then a young girl tugged him and said,
"Can I come with you daddy?".
"Not now sweetie but wait here with dad. I'll call you when you can come".

Keith went to the room where Kane should be in. He knocked at the door and Deathwish came. He had his index figure on his lips and said while whispering "you can come in but be quiet there are sleeping".

Keith entered the door and looked at his sleeping sister figure and beside her their was a tiny bed with a baby girl inside. "Congratulation man", he whispered to Deathwish. "Thanks".
Keith looks at his sister and saw she was a little pale. "How was it?", he asked.
Then Deathwish got a chair near Keith and sat. "Well... it was hard. I almost lost both of them...", he stopped to look at Kane sleeping figure "but at least now both of them are fine".
Then the baby started to make nosies of waking up. Deathwish stood up and was in front of the stroller "shh little one your mother is a sleep" but it didn't help. Deathwish took the baby and took him and placed him close to his chest and rock back and forth. But it didn't help.
"You can keep an eye on her while I show him to the rest?"
"Yes sure".

Keith sat on a chair near Kane bad holding her hand and kissing it. "I love you Kane. I won't let anything happen to you ever again"