C H A P T E R 5 0

— • —

Chapter 50: The Sea Kings of the Ocean, Part 2

Liu Xiao: "....."

Chen Yi: "....."

Bai Lan: "....."

Shan Ling: "....."

Lan Yang: "....."

All the veins on Liu Xiao's head snapped. He narrowed his brows to the point that they became connected to each other and shouted at the top of his lungs.

"YOU FUCKER, YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK?! WHY DIDN'T WE JUST TALK IT OUT FIRST BEFORE YOU PUSHED OUR SHIP FAR AWAY?!"

The octopus that was facing Wu Qingge's direction shifted its whole body onto the small boat far away from where Liu Xiao and others were resting. "THIS VENERABLE ONE WILL DO WHATEVER HE WANTS! HOW DARE YOU ORDER AROUND THIS VENERABLE ONE?!"

Liu Xiao yelled back, "VENERABLE ONE YOUR ASS! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING OCTOPUS! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MOB!"

The octopus trembled in anger. "YOU--YOU WANT TO BE EATEN BY THIS VENERABLE ONE IN WHOLE?! JUST SAY IT!"

Liu Xiao: "No, I won't!"

Octopus: "SAY IT!!!"

Liu Xiao: "No, I FUCKING WON'T."

Octopus: "SAY IT!!!!"

Liu Xiao: "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Chen Yi, struggling to maintain her composure, finally reached her breaking point. She unclenched her eyes and allowed her yellow spiritual qi to flow from her fingertips, swiftly applying pressure to Liu Xiao's acupoints to silence him. Liu Xiao shot her a puzzled look, but the intensity in Chen Yi's gaze compelled him to comply, and he settled down with a forced smile.

The seahorse, previously motionless, shifted slightly and let out a sigh. "Forgive us for startling you. We had intended to speak with you, but circumstances forced our hand. Once you leave this domain, communication between us will become impossible."

A gentle, verdant wave approached Liu Xiao and his companions in their boat, its sparkling surface dancing gracefully as it propelled them closer to the imposing Sea Kings in the distance.

In the blink of an eye, the boat found itself face-to-face with the majestic trio. Liu Xiao couldn't shake the feeling of insignificance in their presence; they seemed capable of crushing him effortlessly.

Regaining her composure, Chen Yi heaved a heavy sigh before addressing the Sea Kings. "Honorable Sea Kings, what is it that you wish to discuss?"

The seahorse's mouth let out a small smile. "What a respectful child. We want to talk to you about..."

"WAIT!!! THIS VENERABLE ONE'S TENTACLE IS SLICED! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE! I MUST SEEK JUSTICE FOR MYSELF AND EAT THIS MAN BEFORE ME!!!"

Liu Xiao: "MMNGHHHH!!! HNNGGHHHH!!!"

Chen Yi glanced at him and glared. "Brother Liu, shut up."

Liu Xiao pressed his lips together and glared at the octopus, who were laughing at him. "HAHAHAHA! HOW PITIFUL! YOU CAN'T SAY WHAT YOU WANT, RIGHT?! YOU CAN'T SAY-----"