S P E C I A L CH A P T E R

— • —

Special Chapter

Hello everyone! This is Runnox, the author of this story! So to end this story titled "His Meihua Swan", let's have a quick interview with the characters to get to know them better.

Runnox: Okay! Okay! Let's ask a question about Liu Xiao's dimension ring first. What about it? And where is Wen Yong and the others?

Liu Xiao: That's a good fucking question! Does anyone know where my dimension ring is?

Chen Yi: ..........

Shan Ling: ..........

Bai Lan: I don't know where it is.

Mo Xian: Me neither.

Lan Yang: Dimension ring, what's that?

Runnox: ......A-Anyone? I can't have plot holes here!!!

Wu Qingge: I kept it three years ago. In the secret drawer inside my chamber under the——

Runnox: Uh-oh stop! Stop! That's a secret drawer! You might not want to reveal it!

Wu Qingge: ..........

Runnox: And what about Wen Yong and the others?

Wu Qingge: Inside the dimension ring.

Runnox: T-They're inside the whole three years? Do they eat or something?

Wu Qingge: No need. They're demons. But I visit sometimes to check on them.

Runnox: Okay!——Next! Next! Uhmmm..... What about uhhhh...... I can't think of any questions.....

Liu Xiao: Then how about I ask one?

Runnox: Oh, that's a good idea!

Liu Xiao: What do you think about me?

Chen Yi: .....What do you mean by that?

Liu Xiao: I mean what do you think about me as a person? What is your first impression about me?

Wu Qingge: Beautiful, cold, smart, strong, and.......cruel.

Runnox: Hahaha! That's quick!

Chen Yi: Annoying bastard and childish.

Mo Xian: Adorable.

Bai Lan: Arrogant, immature and a rude person.

Lan Yang: A rare beauty.

Liu Xiao: 'They just described the original Liu Xiao tsk!'

Runnox: Since we're asking about impressions, let's ask about Liu Xiao's first impression of Lan Yang!

Liu Xiao: Err——Uhh.... The lustful bastard that likes beauties.

Lan Yang: *scoffed* Who doesn't like beauties? They're good treasures to live for! Am I right?