What if they are mine?

Fast forward 3 years

Leoni Kane is now 18 years old

"Whatever it is needs to be scouted out and destroyed" an angry man banged his firsts on the round table the leaders of the 12 clans sat around

"And what if there are people there?" Indra, leader of Trikru spoke up

"Then we kill them" another man joined in

"That would make us murderers" Lexa intervened

"Jus drein jus daun Heda!" The first man shouted

"If there are people on the ship they haven't killed anyone! There is no blood to be repaid!"

"Not yet anyway" A woman spoke up

"there is no blood to be paid for, we kill no one" Indra stood up

"There won't be anyone on the ship anyway, no one could survive that."

"I did." Leoni spoke. She was sat opposite Lexa, dressed in her usual attire.

"I survived the drop from the sky. You didn't kill me because I had the blood. Imagine if you had! Gone in with no mercy, no hope! I would be dead if not for Heda's patience. We need to apply the same ideals here." Everyone at the table frowned at her English but Leoni had no strength to try with her Trigedaslang. For the last 2 nights since the ship landed she hadn't slept. It had landed almost exactly where Leoni had 13 years before. She couldn't help but wonder if her father was there. These were essentially her people. Her Blood.

"What do you propose Haiplana?" Indra asked, sitting back down

"I propose..." Leoni stood up from the table paced around it. Her first priority had to be with her people regardless of blood. Right?

"I propose that we send scouts. 4 people, all replaceable. They scope out the perimeter of their civilisation, what weapons they have, possible intentions and accurate drawings of their leaders." She looked towards Lexa.

"Supposing there are people."

"Absolutely not, we kill them, take out the problem" this man was really getting on Leoni's nerves now.

"We do not even know if there are sky people on the ship let alone alive. I say we proceed peacefully until force is necessary." Leoni fought her case and everyone murmured in agreement

"Leok is right. Indra, set Anya up with a team. She will report to us in 4 days time... you are dismissed." Everyone left, no one daring to go against her word. Only Leoni stayed in the room. She leaned on the back of her chair looking down in deep thought. What if they were there for her? To bring her home? Would she want to go home? Is her Dad even still alive? Hell are there even people on the ship?

"Leok." Lexa called softly, as if seeing the internal panic attack Leoni was having 

"Yes Heda?" Leoni snapped out of her trance