2.4 - Taming Ms. Gupta(pt4)

Quick note - Happy Diwali,🪔 today marks the last day of the festival, with Bhai-dooj in India, hope you all had a joyful Diwali. 😇 Enjoy the remaining week and have lots of sweets :)

Warning - mild smut in this chapter.

--*--

chapter 4 - Let me love you

Arnav was to return to Boston that Monday, as his weeklong stay was about to get over and he had classes to attend from this week. He was skeptical about asking Khushi where they actually were in terms of their week-long fling but he was surprised when Khushi mentioned she would love to give them a chance and thus visit him in Boston next weekend! She had booked the flights in fact and a 2-days stay at Marriott. She didn't mention staying at his place, neither did Arnav insist on it, a good thing was the hotel she would stay at was just 3 blocks away from his apartment.

The 5-days separation went by quickly and come Friday evening, both were eager to meet each other. Arnav had gone to pick her up from the airport from where they were to dine at his apartment, on his insistence!

"Welcome to my town" he said as soon as he spotted her in the arrivals area. She immediately went in his waiting arms, pecking him on lips, conveying her pleasure for the welcome..

Arnav was not surprised when he saw that she had carried 2 carry-on bags for a weekend long trip! Girls! He chuckled thinking that and shook his head.  Well, his girl was a fashion diva, what else can he expect?

--*--

Khushi was engulfed in a homely warmth as she stepped in his 1 bedroom cozy apartment and immediately loved it. While Arnav showed her the way to bathroom so she could get freshen up, he made his way to the kitchen. They had also stopped on their way to carry 2 cans of diet-coke (well maybe beer, but I don't want to endorse alcohol :|)

Arnav was  busy making spaghetti for her, when Khushi came looking for him. Fresh out of a splash(or shower, he couldn't tell), she looked breathtaking in her lose-fitting T and shorts.

Khushi hugged him from behind, keeping her chin on his back and peeked at the pan,

"What are you making?" She asked. The delicious aroma was already telling her whatever it was, was going to be yummy.

"Spaghetti in white sauce. I remember you mentioned you like Italian" he said, keeping his free hand on top of hers over his chest.

"do you always cook for your dates?" she asked teasingly

"Well, I don't know, since this is the first time I am cooking for a girl let alone my girlfriend!" Arnav's honest reply melted her heart. How sweet could this guy be? or was he really? Why was she so tempted to trust that he would not break her heart?

Arnav felt her freeze and turned to look at her worriedly but was taken aback when she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in a slow, sensual kiss.

After a cozy dinner with drinks, they took a stroll around the area and then he dropped her at her hotel around midnight.

--*--

The next day Arnav woke up with a huge smile on his face, just the feeling of having her nearby gave him goosebumps. They had decided to meet in her hotel lobby and from there Arnav was going to take her on a tour of Boston, since it was her first time visiting the city.

After a lunch in a fancy Mexican restaurant and a quick stop at his university, he took her to Castle Island beach from where they were to view the sunset. 

As they settled on the mat they laid in the beach sand, that Arnav had gotten with him, Khushi wrapped her arms around his and kept her head on his shoulder. The feeling was absolute serene. Sitting like that, with a guy who had done nothing but to make her feel loved, make her feel comfortable yet desired, she felt herself going weaker in the knees every passing second. What was Arnav doing to her?