7.5 Bhuli bisri daastan(last part)

Happy Holi in advance!

This is a long chapter and whole of it is in present i.e. Lucknow, March 2022

--*--

Anjali was confused as Arnav excused himself and literally sprinted out. She threw a glance at soumya who herself had stood frozen, and Anjali followed Arnav outside.

Soumya gathered herself pretty soon and mentally calculated a few things. It was clear Sagar and tamanna both were reborn somehow, but from tamanna's call it was unlikely she had met sagar yet. Also, tamanna never knew sagar had died too, as he was killed 2 days later than her. Forming a plan, Soumya immediately dialed a number, "Hello Shyam? Its time for you to come here. Tamanna is back."; 
"No no, not like that but by some weird stroke of fate, it seems its her reincarnation. I know sounds illogical but she herself told me. And I just saw Sagar too, worst is he is born as Arvind's son."; "No, I don't think she has met Sagar yet. You have to do one thing, come here and tell her you are her Sagar and are waiting for her. She had never seen your face besides she didnt know sagar was killed too. we will tell your face changed over the years and we can fool her. And we'll tell her all things about her and sagar's love story to get her trust, i know them all. So she will believe its really you. she was an idiot then and she is an idiot now. Yeah, come as soon as you can."; "police? no don't worry, no one will believe their story in today's time, police asks proofs"

With that she put down the phone, satisfied with her plan.

--*--

In the last 2 hours, Arnav had recollected everything from his past life, his life as a poor and hardworking son of sheesh mahal's servant Prabha, how he had met Tamanna, how they had fallen in love, how their innocent love was opposed by Arvind and later mercilessly killed by Soumya. He clenched his fists in anger for her. 

But he calmed himself down. Impulse was what had killed him last time. He couldn't do it again. But who will trust him? He himself would have laughed if someone had told him they were reborn, until yesterday. But today, he stood as an example of a rare case of reincarnation! 

And then he remembered Khushi! He realized why Khushi seemed so familiar, she had to be Tamanna! That's why he had felt such a strong connection with her. After all they were soul mates! But did she realize that yet? She has to! Assuring Anjali he was ok but needed some time to cool down, he went searching for Tamanna, aka Khushi.

--*--

Khushi was lost in her own thoughts. After somehow returning from sheesh mahal, she had locked herself in her room. And that had worried her amma, babuji and bua ji

"What has happened to her ji? why is she not speaking anything?" Garima asked shashi with tear filled eyes. Did someone did black magic on her daughter? she had asked khushi to stay away from that haunted palace but when did khushi listen?

"Haan shashi babua, I am worried too. Jabse bahar se lauti hain, aise hi chupchap baithi hain (since the time she returned, she is sitting like that)" bua ji added.

Shashi sighed and was about to go to Khushi's room when Arnav's soft knock on the door of Gomti sadan (Gupta's residence) pulled their attention

"Arre beta aap?" Shashi was surprised to see Arnav there. He had given him address that day in hospital, but never thought he will come to their house like this, unannounced.

"Namaste uncle. can I please talk to Taman-I mean-Khushi? It's urgent." He spoke in a single breath but his voice had reached Khushi and she herself rushed out.

"your voice!" that was the first thing she said as she stood in front of him

"my voice? what about it?" Arnav was confused. what did khushi mean? and did she recognize him yet? because he was here to make her remember anyhow!