Bonus #3

**✿❀○❀✿**

"No, no. You put socks on first." Wendy argued, as I continued my fit of laughter, after her passionate speech. "Minho, you agree, right?"

"Now, don't go dragging me into this." Minho replied defensively.

I had spent the last hour or two with Wendy, Yeon and Minho. We were all up in the food court, at our nearest shopping centre. We hadn't done much shopping....well, myself and Minho hadn't. Yeon and Wendy, they wouldn't stop.

I heard a familiar sound, and after realizing it was my phone ringing, I was quick to answer it.

"Hey Dad." I replied, as I answered the phone. I heard shouting in the background, along with Namjoon telling everyone to calm down, so he could hear me. It's been maybe a little over half a year now, and still, I'm somehow not used to all this chaos.

"Hey Mina, we're gonna need to to come back now." Namjoon replied, sounding apologetic. "Jin and I actually have somewhere to be, and we completely forgot about it. I'm sorry you have to-

"No, it's okay, don't worry." I began, knowing what Namjoon was about to say. He always apologises so much when he asks me to come home, because he feels bad for making me lose time with my friends. It doesn't even matter how many times I tell him it's alright, for some reason he still always feels guilty. "I'll get going now."

"Alright, see you when you get home." Namjoon replied, and I ended the call. I walked back up to the table, and grabbed my bag, before giving an explanation.

"I have to go now, Namjoon's expecting me back." I explained. I saw them all sigh loudly and dramatically, and Wendy even clung onto me.

"You can't go, I'm stealing you." Wendy replied, holding onto my arm. "Yeon hasn't already, so I'm gonna run away to the Bahamas with you!"

"Wendy, c'mon." Yeon replied, standing up. "You can't have her be late."

"She will be if you're walking her home." Wendy muttered, and I couldn't help but giggle at her.

"See you again soon, Mina." Minho replied, while rubbing Wendy's back, as she continued being hysterical.

I swung bag onto my back, then gave Minho and Wendy a parting hug. Yeon then quickly waved goodbye, before holding onto my hand and leading me out of the food court.

We raced down the stairs, seeing who could get to the bottom the quickest. It wasn't me. Then as we began to walk again, I turned around and happened to bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so-

I began to bid an apology, before I noticed who stood before me. Irene. I kind of just stood there, in shock. It wasn't until Yeon sort of nudged me, that I realised what I was doing.

"Mina...." Irene managed to say, showing a sympathetic smile. "Sorry about running into you, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I replied, with half a smile. Then without another word, I continued walking, holding on to Yeon's hand rather tightly.

"Are you alright?" He whispered while we continued walking. I nodded my head lightly, but before I could offer up an explanation, I felt a small tug at my free hand.

I turned around, seeing Irene standing behind me, head low. I didn't say anything, as I was rather confused at the situation. I wanted to ask what was going on, but she spoke up suddenly, before I had the chance to.

"Mina, I'm really sorry." She began, looking looking up to meet my eyes. I was a little puzzled, to be honest. She looked so upset, over a little thing like bumping into me.

"I told you, it's-

"No, not that." Irene replied, interrupting me. Then, for the first time, she looked me in the eyes as she spoke. "I'm sorry, for everything. I was such a...."

She didn't continue on, but only gave a sigh as she looked down again. I didn't know what to say. She's apologising.

"Irene-

"I understand if you rather not, but I hope you could even one day forgive me." Irene said quietly. "My behavior in the past....there was no excuse for it. It was wrong, I was wrong. I'm so sorry for all myself, and the others put you through."

I smiled lightly, hearing this. It can be difficult to admit you were wrong. It can be even more difficult to offer an apology to someone that you put through hell. But she did it.

"Thank you, Irene. I really appreciate your apology." I replied, giving her a small smile as she looked up at me once more. "And of course I forgive you."

The smile I received was that of relief. It was nice to see a genuine smile on her face, rather than a snarky one. She's changed.

"Thank you Mina, I promise to do better!"

**✿❀○❀✿**

A/N

Irene redemption arc-!!

Also- Crazy milestone ....WE HIT 100K READS-?! This is, wow.....I honestly don't know what to say....

I genuinely didn't think it would come this far, but it actually has. Thank you so so much, to everyone who voted, commented and read this story. I appreciate each one of you, for all the love and support you showed~!!

Again, thank you so so much, I can't tell you how much this means to me. I purple you all, and stay safe everyone~!! 💜💜

 I purple you all, and stay safe everyone~!! 💜💜