Chapter 8

**✿❀○❀✿**

I stepped inside only to be greeted by 5 other men. I just stood there shocked, I didn't expect there to be so many more people. 

"Mina, these guys all live here with us. We're like brothers, so you don't have to be afraid." Jin said, trying to reassure me. I just nodded lightly, and as I did they started introducing themselves. 

"Hello!" They all said in unison, as I too said a quiet hello. 

"I'm Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie!" One said, who looked like the youngest here, apart from me of course. He seemed to be just as shy as me, which was honestly a relief, so I knew I wasn't the only one. 

"And I'm Taehyung, but I rather be called TaeTae or just Tae!" Another said, who had a rather deep voice. He seemed friendly and very outgoing, his whole aura just made me feel more comfortable. 

"I'm Hoseok, but Hobi is fine!" Another said smiling brightly. I don't know what it was about him, but after he gave a smile, I felt as though it was natural to smile too. 

"I'm Yoongi...." Another man said, who looked as though he just woke up. Or maybe he just always looks this tired?  

'I'm Jimin, or chimchim or chim.' The last one said, who happened to be the smallest, once again apart from me. At least that's something I know we both have in common. 

"Hello....My name is Mina~!" I stated with a soft smile, after putting down both my bag and notepad. "It's nice to meet you all!" 

"Well now that everyone has introduced themselves, myself and Jin will show you to your room." Namjoon said, walking out of the hall up the stairs. I quickly grabbed my bag, following both Namjoon and Jin up the stairs. 

"We'll give you some time to settle in, and then lunch will be in about 2 hours." Jin said with a smile, as we stopped in front of a door.

"Okay...." I said with a nod. I went to open the door, before quickly turning back around. "Thank you, for this...." 

"I hope you can make yourself at home!" Jin said smiling brightly now, before turning to go downstairs. I then opened the door to my new room, and peered inside- 

This room was absolutely beautiful! I took a few minutes just to gaze around, so I didn't miss anything

This room was absolutely beautiful! I took a few minutes just to gaze around, so I didn't miss anything. It was so carefully decorated, and even the simple touches, made the room that much more amazing. 

I was afraid to sit on the bed, because it was so perfectly made. But I did anyways, and stayed there for a few minutes observing the whole room and taking everything in. I then after a while, took my stuff out of my bag and placed them on the bed, ready to put away. 

I put my clothes away neatly in a drawer, put my book on top of the locker to left side of the bed, with my bear on top of it. I also stored away all of my art supplies in a nearby locker. As for my mother's watch and note, I left them in the bag and hung the bag on a hook on the inside of my door, along with the coat I wore (I didn't mention it before but at least now you know you were wearing a coat ).