Chapter 23

»»————- ✼ ————-««

I finally got off the bus, after what seemed like hours sitting next to Ji Hun. He was really getting on my nerves, and I could do nothing about it. Especially when he started kissing me, and only when Miss Kim passed by us. 

Luckily I got off the bus, and I can concentrate on this for a while. At least until Ji Hun decides he wants to pester me again. But until then, I can calm down. 

I walked into the building, alongside the rest of the girls, who were behind Miss Kim. We all then went into separate cubicles, and got changed. I had one swimsuit, that I had from when I was in the orphanage. Every now and again, we would take a trip to the beach for a day out. 

The only problem is, it's a tad bit too revealing for a school activity, in my opinion. I wouldn't say it would be classified as 'not appropriate' but, I tend to stress out over little things like this. I quickly changed into my swimwear, and headed out:

 I quickly changed into my swimwear, and headed out:

When I got out, I no longer felt underdressed. If I was being honest, I felt a bit overdressed. The swimming suits the other girls were wearing were far worse, some not even suits, but bikinis....

'C'mon girls, hurry up!' Our swimming coach said, ushering us into the pool. As I got there, I saw all the boys already in the pool. Yes, girls and boys do this together. According to the teachers, it costs more to do it separately. 

I got into the pool, and immediately ducked my head underneath the water. This is a sort of habit I have, I was always told to do this, as soon as I got into the water. This being, because my whole body would be in the water, and I could get used to the water a lot quicker than I would any other way. 

By now, I could hear all the girls gossiping, about me actually. They're all saying how bad my swimsuit is, and how I'm not in as much shape as them. Apparently I'm the worst looking girl Ji Hun has ever dated, and me ducking into the water, is just me showing off in front of him. I pretended I don't hear any of it, but I did, and every word. 

'Okay, c'mon ladies, I won't ask you again. Go in like the girl over there, she's far more daring than the lot of ye' The instructor said, pointing at me. This, didn't exactly help. It made it worse, for the insults became more efficacious as each one was thrown. 

The worst part was, it couldn't be stopped. Non of the adults were really paying attention to what the students were saying, more so their actions, in case there was an unlikely incident of them drowning. I say unlikely, because no one was actually doing anything, apart from talking. 

All I can do, is wait for this day to be over, so I can go home. I keep trying to block the words from the other girls out, but I can't. Their words are piercing right through me, that's how badly it's begining to affect me. 

»»————-  ————-««

I walked out of the school, as fast as I could, making sure Ji Hun couldn't hurry after me. I know he wants to talk to me, about what happened at the swimming pool. But I can't bare to look at him, because of his input when we were there. 

Not only did he do nothing to stop it, but he promoted it, and agreed with what all the girls were saying. I don't know why it hurts this much, because I shouldn't expect any better from him. I really shouldn't be getting this worked up about it, but why am I?

When we were at lunch, he said it was just to push me into doing my best, and looking my best. But I can't seem to bring myself to believe him, not even slightly. 

With all these thoughts running through my head, again and again, like on a loop, I hadn't even noticed I was back home. Finally, home. The only problem was, I had no one to comfort me, for everyone was away. And the manager, I don't know him all that well, so I don't really feel comfortable telling him. 

As I got inside, and locked the door behind me, I walked into the kitchen. Usually Jin would be there, preparing for diner. Either that, or helping Namjoon out, who would be having the worst time, at cutting up an onion. 

I then made my way into the living room. Usually, Jungkook, Tae and Jimin would be there, messing around, doing God only knows what. Occasionally Hoseok too, but then other times he would be up in his room. But now, all that was there, was the manager, fast asleep on the sofa. 

I finally went upstairs, expecting Yoongi to scold me for not saying 'Hi' to him. But of course, he wasn't there either. No one was here, just me. I mean, the manager too, but he doesn't seem to want to be bothered. 

I walked into my room, and gently put my bag down. I do have unfinished homework that needs to be completed, and I know I should do it, but I just can't. So, for some reason or another, I curled up onto my bed. And I cried myself asleep....

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter!! All the Drama is going to start now!! 

I also wanted to say thank you soo much!! This book is up at 3K reads, this is the best any of my books has done, this fast. Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me!! ❤❤

 Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me!! ❤❤