Chapter 17

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'Yeah, where did you find it?' I said, walking up to Ji Hun, in the hopes of him returning it to me.

'Oh, this? I found it in the classroom, on your table. I decided to have a little look through it, and by the time the bell rang, I was only a few pages in. So I took it with me, so I could finish it.' He finished, as I stared at him open-eyed. 

'You could have at least asked me, what if there were things in it, that I didn't want anyone to see?' I asked, and he simply shrugged his shoulders before replying back. 

'That's the thing, there are things in it, that I know you don't want anyone finding out about. I'm not saying that your secrets are safe with me, that's nowhere near the road I'm going down. But we can sort this out, my way, after school. Meet back up here, the minute the bell rings. Then we'll talk more, and maybe you can get this back.' He said, before walking away and leaving me utterly speechless. 

This is not the way I imagined this day to go, not in the slightest. At least I know where my sketchbook is, but I'm not liking the placement all that much. Ji Hun could easily tell anyone about what he read, and even show his proof, and I have no way of stopping him. Namjoon and Jin are going to be disappointed in me, I just know it. 

I walked towards the social area, so I could meet up with Hana. Still in shock, and disbelief at what happened. It all happened so fast, I still can't believe someone would do that....

'Hey Mina!' I hear Hana calling me, I turn around and smile at her. It must've been quite a weak smile, because she noticed something was off, almost straight away. 

'Hey....'

'What's wrong? It's your sketchbook, isn't it? I'm guessing you didn't find it, huh?' She asked, and I shook my head before replying. 

'Oh no, I did find it. But not with the person I hoped.' I said, as I looked at Hana. She seemed extremely confused, and she's to be like that. I guess I might have been a tad bit too discrete. 

'I'm not following.....'

'Ji Hun.....he's got it. And he isn't planning on returning it to me, not just yet.' I replied. 

'Not just yet? What does that mean? Did he say he'd give it back?' Hana asked. I could sense the worry in her voice, but I don't know why. As far as she knows, it's just got my drawings in it. 

'He just told me to meet up with him, after school, to talk.'

'It's not just talking he wants, he's bad news. You have to be careful. He'll do whatever he needs to, in order to get what he wants.' She said. The way she spoke about him, didn't sound as though speaking highly of him. He must have done some bad things in the past, that's why Hana's like this....but I couldn't be sure. 

'Don't worry, I'll be okay. What's the worst that can happen?' 

»»————-  ————-««

The bell just rang, and school has finally come to an end. For once, I'm not as happy as I usually am for the end of school. This whole Ji Hun thing, is kind of stressing me out. I don't know if it's a good idea to go, but I need to make sure he won't speak a word of what he read. 

I think Jimin is supposed to be collecting me, so I texted him to let him know I'd be a little late. I said a teacher wanted to talk to me, because I had trouble with a bit of homework. He understood and said he'd wait. I feel so bad for lying to him, but I can't do anything about it now.