Bonus #1

**✿❀○❀✿**

"Okay, who's up for movie night tonight?" Jin suddenly asked, walking into the living room, where most of us were relaxing.

Everyone's schedules have been quite hectic recently, and we haven't had all that much time together. So even if we aren't doing anything special, it's good enough for us to even be in each others company, while still doing our own thing.

"I don't know....I'm not really in a movie mood." Jungkook began, as he lay down on the floor, changing from his previous position, and now sprawled on the ground.

"What sort of mood are you in then?" I asked, as Jungkook simply shrugged his shoulders. "Do you want to relax? Or would you rather do something more interactive?"

"Well, it is close to Halloween. I was thinking maybe asking manager if we could go to a haunted house? Or you now....something along those lines. I mean, just to get it sorted out would make me so excited!" Jungkook replied, already sounding rather enthusiastic about his plan.

"Why? What's wrong with the dorms?" Namjoon suddenly asked, walking into the living room with a bunch of snacks for us. I noticed Jungkook suddenly sit upright, as he looked at Namjoon with wide eyes.

"Wait what?" Taehyung and I both basically shouted, with Jungkook still silently shocked.

"Good night all." Namjoon then said, putting all of the snacks on the sofa, and heading upstairs.

All of us looked at each other, wondering whether or not he was just messing with us. All of us quickly looked to the stairs, hoping to see Namjoon come back down, and tell us it was just a joke, but he didn't.

"You know what? A movie sounds great, right about now!" Jungkook quickly said, turning the TV on. The rest of us nodded in agreement, not knowing what to say, after Namjoon threw that at us.

"Yes!" A voice said, or rather shouted, startling us all. We all turned around in unison, and behind us was Namjoon. He came in, and as if nothing was said beforehand, he sat down on the sofa and waited patiently for the TV to turn on. "What? Did I scare you that well?"

"Yes! And don't ever do that again!" Taehyung stated, releasing a breath. We too did so, happy that it really was a joke. I really get scared at these sorts of things. Boy, am I glad it isn't true!

"You guys, you should've seen the look on your faces. It was priceless!" Yoongi stated, as he laughed, remembering the shocked looks on our faces, as Namjoon messed with us.

"Thank goodness it was just a joke! I was scared out of my mind!" Jimin laughed, as we all did too. But it didn't take much longer for the fear to slowly start creeping in again. I wonder how I'm gonna sleep tonight.

"Oh, but I never said it was a joke...."

**✿❀○❀✿**

A/N It's been a while, right? Yeah, I've just been focusing on my other stories a lot. But finally, I've put out my first Bonus Chapter!! (I know it's rather short, but I think I like it this way. I hope you do too!)

Also, I recently got this sticker. I entered an award, quite a while ago. And, well this is the sticker I got for being in the Promise Top 10 (Though I am confused as to what it is exactly, it was really nice to have this book metioned in it!) ~

Also, thank you for 14K reads, and 500+ votes!! I'm so happy that this story continues to get so many reads, even after it has been completed! Have a great day! I purple you!! 💜💜💜💜