Chapter 31

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'Mina!! What happened?' I heard the voice of Hoseok shouting, the moment I opened the front door. 

'At least let me get through the front door, before you start questioning me...' I laughed. 

'Good point.' He replied, and as soon as I closed the door behind me, he began to speak. 'So now can you tell us how it went?' 

'Okay, okay.' I said, walking into the living room. As I did, I found six other pairs of eyes on me. All of them looked to be sitting comfortablely. 'Do all of you want to know?' 

'Yeah!' They all said, in their own time. I sighed lightly, before sitting down on the nearest couch, before beginning to tell them all that happened. 

'Well, we met at the resteraunt-

'So you didn't stay there?' Hoseok interrupted. 

'No, but we went back there after.' I replied. 

'Where did you then?' Taehyung asked, just as excitedly as Hoseok had. 

'You both have to listen, or else we'll never know...' Yoongi said, shushing them. 

'He took me to the amusement park, and we went on a few things. And I got to see the view, from the top of the ferris wheel!!' 

'Really? We have to go there some time...' Jungkook said aloud. 

'Then, what did you do when you got to the resteraunt?' Jimin was quick to ask. 

'We ordered brownies, and we talked for a bit...' I said, specifically leaving out one bit. 

'So?' Jin asked, but I didn't know what he meant. I showed him a confused expression, and he continued. 'Did he ask you out?' 

'Oh that, yeah. He did.' I admitted. At those few words, there was immediate cheering. 'Not gonna lie, I didn't expect that....' 

'They can be pretty unpredictable sometimes, take it from me...' Jin reassured me. 

»»————-  ————-««

'You're going, again?' I asked Namjoon, who simply nodded his head yes. 

'We'll be back soon.' Jin said, before they both left. 

'Where are they going? It's so late....' I said, slightly upset. 

'Yeah, it's pretty late. But, they've gotta go.' Yoongi said. 'What do you wanna watch?'

'I don't know....' 

'How about Be With You?' Hoseok suggested, and Jimin, Taehyung and I all agreed. 

'Majority rules!!' Taehyung sang, and us four who agreed with the movie, joined in. 

'Fine...' Jungkook and Yoongi both said in unison. 

'Do non of you actually know where they keep going?' I asked, and noticed Hoseok and Yoongi both share a look. 'So you do know...' 

'Mina, it's really not our place to tell you.' Yoongi began. 

'Is it bad?' 

'It's not that it's bad.' Hoseok paused. 'But it's not exactly that good, either.' 

'What, is it?' I asked, trying to keep myself calm. 

'Mina, it really isn't our place to say anything...' Yoongi repeated. 

'It's okay, I understand.' 

»»————-  ————-««

'We're home.' Jin announced, as soon as he and Namjoon walked through the door. 

'Can I ask you both something?' I whispered, because everyone else had fallen asleep. 

'Sure. What's up?' Namjoon asked, walking into the kitchen so as not to wake anyone up. 

'You both. You're going away a lot recently.' I began, and saw as Jin and Namjoon both exchanged worried expressions. 

'I know. And, I do think it's time we tell you why.' Namjoon replied, after looking to Jin for confirmation. 

'Is it bad?' Was the first thing I said. That is one thing I wanted to know, before anything else. 

'It depends on on who you are really.' Namjoon said, giving a small sigh. 

'What do you mean?' I asked, clearly confused as to what he was talking about. 

'What Namjoon is saying, is that we went back to your orphanage.' 

Just those few words, instantly made my heart race. Millions of thoughts were filling my head. And every single one of them, was irritatingly negative. But I really couldn't help it. It was one negative thought, after the other. It wouldn't stop. 

'I'm guessing you want to give me up....' I finally managed to say. I saw Namjoon and Jin both give me a confused expression, before suddenly giving an explanation. 

'No, no. We would never do that.' 

'It's nothing like that, I assure you.' Jin said, and Namjoon continued for him. 

'It kind of feels like that.' I admitted. 

'No, it's a bit different.' Jin began. 

'The orphanage, they were the ones that rung us up.' Namjoon stated. 

'What? Why would they do that?' I asked, in pure shock. 'Please don't tell me they want me back!' 

'No, i-it's not that.' Namjoon replied. 

'What then?' 

'For the past few days, they've been wanting us to go back.' Jin tried explaining. 

'They needed to review some documents, and we had to be there.' Namjoon continued. 

'And?' I asked, hoping they would tell me a bit more. 

'Mina, your Dad wants you back....' 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I am truly sorry for giving you guys yet another bad thing. I honestly feel bad, because Mina doesn't seem to have too much good things happen to her...

But, either way, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I purple you all!! 💜💜