Chapter 27

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Mina P.O.V.

'Listen, your friend, she's bad news....' Wendy began. 

'What do you mean?' I asked. 

'Well, myself and Yeon used to attend that school. It was back in second year.....' Wendy started, as we continued walking towards the entrance. 'Basically, she spread rumours about us. And in the end, it got so bad, that we changed schools.' She quickly said. 

'Well, maybe she's changed...' I said, thinking back to what I only just told Hana today. 

'I mean, why else would she cover up the fact that I left, because I disliked her?' She said, which made perfect sense. But to be fair, maybe she didn't want to talk about it just yet. 

'I don't know....' 

'Mina, I'm not telling you to get rid of her or anything. No, I just want you to be careful...' She finished up, as we got to the entrance. 

'I will. And it was nice seeing you! Say hi to the guys for me, will you?' I asked, giving her a huge hug, before I left. 

'I will, bye Mina!!' She waved, as I headed outside. 

I walked straight to the car park, without any distractions, and immediately found Namjoon's car. I knocked on the window, and he unlocked the car, so I could get in. 

'You sure took your time....' A voice said, from the front seat, that wasn't Namjoon's. And who else could it be, than Yoongi?

'Well hello to you too.' I said, as I quickly put my seatbelt on, before the car started up again. 

'He's just in a bad mood, don't mind him.' Namjoon said, reassuring me, that I did nothing wrong. 'How was school?'

'Actually, really good. I fell out with my friend a bit before, and thanks to Yoongi, we're okay now. Thank you....' I said, looking towards Yoongi. 

'Yeah. Now you have to be nice to me, I deserve it.' Yoongi said, as I let out a giggle.  I looked over at Namjoon, to see if this amused him in any way, but he seemed to look sad. 

'Are you okay?' I asked, gently tapping him on the shoulder. Not too much, so as not to be the reason this car crashes. 

'Yeah of course. I'm just, a bit tired....' He replied, sighing loudly. He didn't look this tired when I first came into the car, so I doubt that's it. 

'Was it something I did, or said?' I asked myself, only just realising I had said it aloud. I mean I do want to know what's troubling him, but not like this. He probably thinks I'm just being a nosy child...

'What? No no, I really am just tired.' He replied, showing a soft smile. But I don't really believe him, he's just saying that, so I don't think it's my fault. 

'So, what are you guys going away for?' I said, dropping the subject at hand, and talking about something a bit lighter, for our moods. 

'We're not even sure, some interview, I think. We weren't told many details.' He replied, as he stopped the car, right outside the building. 

'Well, I have a lot of homework to be getting on with, so I'll see you!' I said, giving both Namjoon, then Yoongi, a hug. 

I ran upstairs, to my room, and closed the door. I put by bag down, and headed straight for my bed. Like I had done, many times before...too much, probably. 

As I sat on my bed, I noticed just what it could've been, that upset Namjoon. I think it was the fact that I went to Yoongi, about my problems. He must think I don't trust him or something, I don't want him to feel that way!!

I opened my door, and ran down the stairs. But by the time I got to the bottom, I saw the door closing. I ran up to it, and tried to open it, but it was locked. 

'Are you alright?' BTS' manager asked me, when he saw me trying to open the door. 

'Yeah, I just didn't get to say goodbye to everyone...' I said, as I let a sigh escape me. 

'Well, don't worry. They should be back within a few hours.' He replied, with a kind smile. But I knew I wouldn't be able to see them that soon. Because by the time they get home, I'll probably already be fast asleep. So this way, I'll have to wait until the morning. 

I really hope he doesn't overthink it, I'd feel so guilty if I had known it was my fault, that he was upset. But, there's nothing I can do about it now. I'll just have to wait. 

'What?' I said aloud, as I heard my phone notifications go off. I continued to my room, so I could go and get my phone from my bag. It's good that I got it back, now I won't be waking up late anymore. 

I entered the room, and found my phone, in the very depths of my bag. And as I looked on it, I noticed I was tagged in a post, on Instagram. 

I don't go on social media often, just Instagram, because I can look at photography. But, I haven't added anyone I know on it, so I don't fully understand why I've been tagged. 

I opened Instagram, and noticed I was tagged in a photo from a user I'm following. I clicked into the profile, and noticed it was Ji Hun. Of course he followed himself on my phone, because I wouldn't do anything like that on my own, he decided to do it for me. 

I quickly clicked on his most recent post, and waited it to load. The internet can be pretty bad in my room, especially on my bed. So, I walked up to my door, and sat against it, in hopes of it working a little better. And it sure did, though now, I wish it hadn't. 

I initially thought it would be a stupid photo of me, of just a photo in general. I thought he was just going to show off, that he has a girlfriend, just something silly like that. 

But instead, he posted a photo, or photos, should I say. Of everything, in my sketchbook......

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! And I also hope that I didn't confuse you, by the name change. I just felt as though it needed to be done. 

And, I'd also like to thank each and every one of you, for reading, voting or commenting on this book!! It has reached 4K reads!! This is huge for me, so thank you to all of you!! I purple you!!💜💜💜

And, I'd also like to thank each and every one of you, for reading, voting or commenting on this book!! It has reached 4K reads!! This is huge for me, so thank you to all of you!! I purple you!!💜❤💜❤💜