Chapter 15

»»————- ✼ ————-««

'Decide what?' Another voice said. I looked around and found Yoongi slowly walking into the living area, and lying on the sofa. 

'She wants to go and hang out with her friends, after school. But Jin and Namjoon both won't be back by that time.' Hoseok says. 

'Sure, go ahead. I'll tell them where you've gone. And just remember to have your phone on you, and to keep it turned on, so we can ring you if anything.' Yoongi said, eyes closed, still on the sofa. 

'Thank you!! I'm going to go now, bye-

-go where?' Hoseok asked.

'Oh, I forgot to say that Hana and I are walking, to school. I told Namjoon yesterday, he must have forgotten to mention it to you. But I'll see you later on today.' I said running out the door, bag in hand. 

We are supposed to meet at the closest bus stop, which is only about a 5 minute walk from where I am now. I turned a few corners and walked on for a while, before turning the next corner that led me to the stop. 

'Hey, Mina? It's you right?' A voice asked. I looked up and found a girl from my old school, and one of my, bullies. 

'Yeah, I'm sorry I have to go somewhere. Excuse me-

-no way, I'm not finished talking. That's not very polite, how rude of you to just walk out on me like that. I thought you were better than this.' She said approaching closer very few seconds. 

'I'm sorry, but I need to be going. Someone is waiting for me, and I mustn't keep them waiting.' I replied trying to leave. She almost let me, almost. As I was about to completely leave her, she grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back facing her. 

'I'll let you go this time, but we'll meet again soon, very soon.' She said, releasing my hand from her grip, giving me a rather cold stare, before she walked off. 

At this rate I'm going to be late, and I really don't like to keep people waiting. I ran quickly to the bus stop, and there were multiple people there, as expected of a bus stop. I took a quick look around, before I felt a light tap on my shoulder. 

'Mina! Your late' Hana said giving me a hug. I hugged her back replying. 

'Yeah, I saw someone from my old school. We stoped to chat for a few minutes, but then I ran all the way over here afterwards.' I said. I wasn't being completely honest, I know that. But I wasn't fully lying either, if you really think about it. 

'Well you're here now, and that's what matters most' she said, linking arms with me. We then started talking, while walking the whole way to school. 

»»————-  ————-««

I walked into my class and sat down in my assigned seat. I took out my books and stationary needed for the class. I then took out my sketchbook and wrote in the back of a drawing I started this morning. This sketchbook is becoming a sort of diary even more by each passing day. 

'Okay everyone, can you all take out some homework to do. Or even anything, your teacher is still felling under the weather. So once again I'll be covering. She hasn't left any work, so regarding you all stay at this level of volume, you may do whatever you wish.' The teacher said sitting down and going on her phone, the minute she finished talking. 

I of course, continued on with what I was doing. Well, I at least tried to. And I would've been able to, if I hadn't been interrupted by someone throwing a paper airplane in my direction. Luckily it didn't hit me, it only landed right in front of me, on top of my work.