Chapter 41

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Today was basically torture. I did absolutely nothing. For the whole day, I remained in my room. I didn't talk to anyone, and one wanted to come in and converse with me. Though, after what my father and I discussed yesterday, I guess it's understandable....

And now, it's after 11 o'clock at night, and I'm still awake. After everything that happened, my mind hasn't been able to shut down. I'm constantly thinking about when I'll be able to leave, or just how long I'd have to stay here. 

I sighed lightly, as I got up from my bed. I went over to the other side of my room, where my phone lay charging. I walked over, and sat cross legged on the ground, and messed around on my phone. 

It's now 11.53, which means there's only 7 more minutes, and I'm finally 16. Not that it matters much, as I don't have anything special planned, nor do I expect it to be any better than the last 11 times. 

Taking my my phone off its charger, I took it with me onto my bed. I plugged in my earbuds, as I turned on some music. I put my phone down beside me, as I closed my eyes, and listened to the calming beats of the song I chose. (The song up top~) 

Not long after I finished the song, I suddenly received a notification. I glanced at my screen, seeing multiple texts from the group chat I have with BTS. I smiled to myself, and I opened the texts immediately. 

Yoongi: Happy birthday Mina... I hope you're grateful for this text, as I sacrificed my sleep, so I could wish you a good birthday, as early as possible. 

Hobi: Hush, Yoongi. You're not the only one. 

Hobi: Happy birthday Mina!! 

Tae: Aww no, I'm late! 

Tae: But either way, happy birthday!! 

Kook: Happy birthday Mina!! You're getting old! 

Jimin: She's not that old...after all, you're older than her, and I'm even older again. We could continue, but I fear Jin will be after me if I do...

Jimin: Oh yeah, happy birthday Mina!!

Me: Thanks guys!!

Hobi: You know, you should probably be asleep. We only meant to send these now, so you could see them in the morning. 

Hobi: To sleep, you go!! 

Yoongi: Don't worry Mina, if you don't want to, I'll complete the task for you-

Tae: I bet he's already asleep....

Kook: He's probably going to be really grumpy in the moring, from the lack of sleep....

Jimin: Technically, it's alread morning. It's just really early. 

Kook: Technically, you should be taller than me, as you're older. Yet here we are....

Jimin: Oh, you're really going to go there....

Hobi: Okay, cut it out guys. 

Hobi: Mina, it's quite late now. You should probably go to sleep. 

Me: Okay....

Tae: Goonight- 

Tae: Or morning....

Tae: Well, whichever way you think of it, sleep well! 

Me: Thanks Tae~