Chapter 18

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Right as I was about to look into the bag, I heard a knock on my door. Sighing, I got up, and opened the door. In the doorway, there stood Yoongi. 

'Yes?' I asked him. He gave me a look, the Yoongi look, as the others once called it.  One that both pitied me, but also somewhat showed disappointment. 

'What happened just now? You completely ignored me before, and I heard a crash from your room afterwards. Is everything alright?' He asked. 

I didn't know what to say, should I tell him? I don't want to keep it all to myself, but at the same time, I do....I could tell him. But honestly, I'm scared of the consequences it could bring. 

'I just had a bit of an off day' I told him. It was the simplest way of putting it. As soon as I mentioned this, his face softened. He didn't have the tense look that he had only moments before. 

'Oh, I see. I understand that you can have bad days, but please try not to take it out on other people, that's all I ask.' He said, I then nodded, and he left me to have some 'alone time' as he phrased it. 

I looked towards the table, where the bag stood still. I don't feel like opening it anymore, I don't feeling like doing anything anymore either. I don't know what could be in that bag, but it's not really exciting me, as much as it once did. I might just wait until some other time to open it, some time, when I feel better about everything. And when my life isn't starting to mess itself up, then, is when I will open it. 

I sighed, before jumping onto my bed. I lay there and just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, until I realised I have homework that's dues for the next day. Unwillingly I got up, got my bag, and took out my books. I did my homework on my bed, meaning the writing was ten times messier than it usually is. But I really don't care, I just want to get it done and over with. 

»»————-  ————-««

'Mina! Dinner's ready!' I heard Jin's voice, calling from downstairs. I was in one of those moods, the one where you don't want to do anything. The type of mood that you get after a really stressful day at school, and you just want to shout at someone. Yeah, that sort of mood. So, I didn't really want to go downstairs, but I did anyways. 

I walked down the stairs, not in any form of rushing. I wanted to take as much time as I could, just because I'm in a mopey sort of mood. I slowly made my way through the house, until I came upon the dining/kitchen area. Everyone was sitting down, with food in front of them, ready to eat. They were probably waiting for me, I feel a bit guilty now, for making them all wait....

'Took you long enough....' Yoongi said, and Jin hit him. He let out a quiet 'ow' and rubbed his head, before returning to his old position. 

'I'm sorry....' I said, and sat down in my seat. Today I was sitting beside, Taehyung and Jungkook. I picked up my fork, after everyone else had started digging in. I ate some of my vegetables, along with the salad, but didn't eat anything else. 

'Are you okay?' Jungkook whispered to me, while everyone else was busy eating, or in a conversation with the person opposite them.  

'I just had a bit of a rough day, I think I just want time to myself...' I whispered back. Jungkook nodded towards me, before speaking again. 

'You can go to your room, if you want. I'll tell the others, because I can tell you don't want to eat.' He said, as I smiled up at him. I whispered a thank you and gave him a quick hug, before excusing myself from the table.