Chapter 7

**✿❀○❀✿**

He took my hand and led me through the streets. As he did I just felt happy and safe inside, it's been a while since I felt that. He didn't care that I was an orphan, that I was soon going to be adopted, or that I might have to leave him soon. He just cared that we got to spend some time together.

He led me up a hill and on the top, he motioned me to sit. The view was beyond beautiful-

"Just in case I don't see you again, this will be the last day you would remember being with me, so I wanted it to be something special

"Just in case I don't see you again, this will be the last day you would remember being with me, so I wanted it to be something special..." He said, smiling over at me.

"There is no way I'd forget something like this."

**✿❀○❀✿**

I was woken up by my alarm. I had set it really early, as I was going to prepare for today. I would be going out to the house of the people who wished to adopt me. So of course I was excited, but also extremely scared, and there were butterflies in my stomach, that wouldn't give me a break.

"Just so you are aware of it, the men from the other day, they aren't adopting you yet. They are just fostering you, so don't get too ahead of yourself." The sudden voice of Mrs. Choi boomed from behind, interrupting my previous thoughts. The tone of her voice was different, it was as if she wanted me to be hurt by this statement.

It was quite the opposite actually. I was overjoyed they still wanted to go through with this, even if the title is only "foster parents". It still sounds beyond brilliant to me! I nodded in reply, as I got out of bed to go get a shower, washed and changed, before packing the rest of my things before they arrived. After the shower, I changed into this-

I walked out of the bathroom and headed for the dorms, to start packing up. I didn't have many things, just a backpack with a couple of special things, that my mum packed for me the day she left me.

A watch. It was her watch, that I remember she wore every day-

 It was her watch, that I remember she wore every day-