Chapter 9

**✿❀○❀✿**

Mina's P.O.V.

I woke up rather suddenly, unsure as to the reason why. Maybe my body has had enough sleep. It seemed to be very dark outside, as I checked the window. I checked my phone to see what time it was but luckily it was only 11.30 p.m. Wait, 11:30....at night. I've slept far too long

I was really hungry by now, but I didn't want to disturb any of the others, so I just sat on my bed, waiting. For what? I honestly don't know, maybe morning. I was going to get my notepad out, and start drawing to pass time, until I realised I left it downstairs somewhere. 

I crept out of my room and downstairs, to the hallway where I had met everyone for the first time. I found my notepad on a stand, probably put up there by one of the guys here, so I could easily spot it. I took it, and was about to leave. But I kinda wanted to check out the kitchen, and living room first. Can you blame me? 

I looked into the kitchen and saw a wonderful sight- 

I couldn't believe how big it was, or how clean and new it looked

I couldn't believe how big it was, or how clean and new it looked. It was so much better than the one in the orphanage! But honestly, anything is better than the orphanage. 

(I'm not going to explain how unhygienic and wrecked it looked, whatever you're imagining, it's probably worse.) 

I took a bit more of a look around and then headed towards the living room. It looked even more magnificent than any room I had ever set my eyes upon- 

Everything was so tidy, and there was a place for everything and everything was in its place

Everything was so tidy, and there was a place for everything and everything was in its place. I gazed at the room for a bit longer, taking in its beautiful sight. There was a lamp beside one of the armchairs, so I decided to sit there to draw for a bit. I just drew my own characters, as I really had nothing better to do. 

There was a lot on my mind and the best way for me to get it out, is on paper. In any sort of way, whether it's a drawing, poem, short story or just a few scribbles and doodles. Right now, I'm wondering how Jin and Namjoon act as a couple, I wonder if they would be good foster parents or just end up giving me up just like my real parents did...

"Nice drawing, you're good." A voice came from behind me, which scared me a bit at first. But when I looked over, I saw only Yoongi. 

"I didn't notice you were here, sorry...." I said, starting to get up. I'm probably not wanted here

"You can stay there, I don't mind. I just thought I heard something outside my room, so I came out because I wasn't able to sleep, but it was only you. You slept a long time, no wonder you're awake." He said, before I could leave. I turned around and sat back down on the chair, hoping that he wasn't joking about letting me stay here. 

"I just couldn't sleep, I mean after sleeping for so long during the day, I feel wide awake...." I told him, as I gave a small, rather weak smile. 

"And you must be hungry. I can't cook as well as Jin, can but I can boil noddles in a pot, if you want to eat something. I'm hungry myself ,so I can just put extra on for you. If you want." He asked, to which I lightly nodded my head saying a quick 'okay'. He walked towards the kitchen and I followed him, before sitting down on one of the chairs, while he waited for the noddles to boil. 

"So, what do you do?" I asked him, suddenly having the courage to speak up. 

"Did Jin and Namjoon not tell you?" 

"I guess they forgot...." I shrugged, as I waited for an answer. I am kind of curious. 

"Us seven are in a band, we produce music." He answered. 

"And what's your band called?" I asked, wanting to know a little more. 

"BTS, or Bangtan Sonyeondan." He replied. That's when it hit me, what the girls were talking about. Idols like them

"I've actually listened to some of your songs, without even realising it was you guys...." I said with a chuckle, just realising my favourite song was actually by a group named BTS. 

"So you're an ARMY?" He asked.

"What....?" I had no idea what he was saying. 

"ARMY. It's what we call our fans." He explained. 

"I mean I do listen to your songs and all, and I am a fan of your songs but-

"You wouldn't consider yourself in the ARMY fandom." He finished off for me.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a fan but some fandoms can take things a little bit far. So I don't consider myself as part of them...." I basically whispered, trying my best not to hurt his feelings.

"That's alright, I'd probably be the same actually. Just listen to music you enjoy, without the labels." He stated, getting up from his chair, and handing me a bowl of noodles once, they were finished. 

He walked into the sitting room with his bowl, ushering me to come sit beside him. We sat in silence eating. Surprisingly though, it wasn't an awkward silence. Just....peaceful. After we finished, I helped Yoongi with the few dishes that were left in the sink. 

"You should probably try get back to sleep, or just stay in your room for the rest of the night, otherwise Jin and Namjoon might begin to worry." Yoongi told me, while he was walking back to his own bedroom. 

"I will...." I reassured him, as I headed towards my own room. But just before I stepped inside, Yoongi said something else. 

"If you ever need me, like if you have a nightmare or just can't sleep or just anything really. Don't be shy or afraid to knock on my door and ask for me. And even if I'm asleep just lie down beside me, I don't mind." He explained, which instantly made me smile. It wasn't just a fake smile that I usually put on, this time it was genuine. 

"Thank you!" I replied happily, and ran up to hug him. I don't think he expected that, to be honest nor did I, but he hugged back. I then went back into my room and sat silently on my bed. 

"I guess I could really like it here...." I thought to myself, not realising I said it out loud. But when I heard my own thoughts aloud, I automatically smiled. 

**✿❀○❀✿**

- Edited - 07/01/21 -