Chapter 29

»»————- ✼ ————-««

I woke up, laying on the couch, with a light blanket over me. I could hear a few voices coming from the kitchen, and I knew it was the guys. I decided I might as well go in, even though I know they'd question me about everything. I walked to the kitchen, and opened the door. 

'Hey...' I said, in a small voice. And then watched as each of them turned around, to see me standing in the doorway. 

'How are you feeling today? I mean, after yesterday. Jimin explained what happened.' Namjoon began. 

'The same, I guess....' I replied, walking towards the table, and taking a seat. 

'You know, you don't have to be afraid to tell us these things. That's what we're here for.' Jin continued. He slowly walked over to me, and put his arm around my shoulders. I couldn't help but jump into his arms, and give him a hug. 

'I know, it's just hard to. I'm sorry....' I said, with tears forming in my eyes. Then, suddenly, I didn't just feel Jin giving me a hug. I looked up and saw Namjoon, then Yoongi, Hoseok then Taehyung, then Jimin and Jungkook, all come over to join in the hug. 

'I love you guys...' 

»»————-  ————-««

I looked in the mirror, one more time. 

Hoseok has great fashion advice, he really does

Hoseok has great fashion advice, he really does. I actually love the way I look in this, for once. It's not every day, that  I feel like I look good in my outfit. 

'Mina, are you ready?' I heard Jungkook's voice from outside, with a knock on the door. 

'Yeah, I'm coming now.' I called back. I quickly grabbed my schoolbag, and headed out the door. I smiled at Jungkook, and he returned it with a confused face. 

'Why do you have your bag?' He asked, genuine curiosity in his voice. 

'Because I have school...' I started saying, and he quickly shook his head. 

'When Namjoon and Jin Hyung said we were going to the school, they only meant just them two. The rest of us are taking you for a day out.' He explained. 

'Oh...' I simply said. 

'So let's go!' He said, taking my hand, and rushing down the stairs. 

»»————-  ————-««

'The food is amazing!' I said, within the first few minutes of trying it. 

'That's why we always go here. That and, the others aren't too adventurous...' Yoongi said, but instantly got hit by the others. 'What?'

'Hyung, you're the one that's not adventurous. All you want to do, is stay in your room, and sleep!' Jungkook complained. 

'I mean, he's not wrong....' Taehyung joined in.