Chapter 10

**✿❀○❀✿**

I was just drawing pictures in my sketchbook, until I saw the sun come up. When I did, I put my pencils and sketchbook away and took some clothes out. I tip-toed into the bathroom, hoping no-one would hear me and wake up. I got washed and I changed into this-

I then went downstairs, to see if I could have something to eat

I then went downstairs, to see if I could have something to eat. Then I saw Jin there, making pancakes.  

"Do you need any help?" I asked him, as soon as he noticed me. 

"No, it's okay. Do you like pancakes?" Jin asked, while holding up the pan showing them to me. 

"Yep!" I replied, sitting down. 

"Good, I'll make some extra for you!" He said, getting some of the ingredients back out again.

"Yoongi told me you were....well, are in a band together." I spoke, starting up the conversation again.

"Oh yeah, sorry we forgot to tell you that. We were going to today actually." He said, looking over at me with slight worry on his face, as he seemed to have realized something. "Did you get something to eat last night? You didn't come down, and Yoongi said you were asleep."

"Yep!" I said as I nodded. "Last night I came down and started to draw, and then Yoongi noticed me and he put noodles on for me."

"Oh, good then! I was starting to get worried. No one goes hungry in my house." Jin answered with a smile, which immediately caused me to smile too. 

Jin walked over with a plate of pancakes, and placed them in front of me. He then put honey and butter alongside them. I could only eat one and a bit, before I realised how full I was. Probably from the late night snack.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked, as he took my plate from me at the sink. 

"Oh I'm just full that's all, I don't usually have a big appetite."  I replied starting to get up. "But it was delicious and thank you!"  

"No problem, and if you want to join, we're going shopping today." Jin offered. "If you feel like coming we'd be able to get you some more clothes, and things you need for staying here."

"Okay then!" I replied, honestly quite excited.

"We'll go after lunch, is that alright?" Jin asked, and I quickly nodded. He smiled warmly at me, before turning to do the dishes. Everyone here seems so considerate, and sweet. It's only my first day here, and I feel like I'm royalty or something.

I turned around, headed to my room. My room. It feels great to say that. I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. 

(And just in case you are wondering this is your bag)-

(Keep in mind you were like five when your parents got you this bag

(Keep in mind you were like five when your parents got you this bag.)

I don't like to use this bag much, for the likes of school or anything like that. Only really when I'm going out, like a special occasion (my definition of that, is going to the park), by myself or with someone. 

I stayed up in my room, for the next few hours because.... I didn't really know what else to do. I then got up to ask Jin when we were leaving. That's exactly when Jin decided to come in. I saw him with a bowl of Kimchi stew in his hands. One of my favorites!

'I hope you like it." Jin said, handing the bowl to me. "It's okay if you don't, because I'm not the one that made it. So if you get sick or anything, you can blame it on Jungkook."  

"Thank you." I replied with a small giggle. "I was also wondering, is everyone coming with us?"

"Well unfortunately, something came up." Jin began to explain. "So, Namjoon and I actually just have to go and sort it out. We were wondering if you could go with Yoongi?"

"Are any of the other members coming?" I asked. 

"It will be you, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook." He replied. "Jimin's not feeling the best, so he's gonna skip today."  

"Okay..." I simply said, while giving a nod. 

"At least this way, you can get to know the members a little better." Jin suggested. I gave him a quick smile, and nodded once again, this time in agreement.

"Joon and I are going in five minutes, and Yoongi will call for you in 10-15 minutes." Jin added, as he began backing out of the room. 

"I'll see you later then." I replied, giving a small wave.  

"See you later Mina." Jin stated, before he turned on his heel, and left. 

I ate my stew quickly, while it was nice and hot. It's a lot better than the way it's made in the orphanage, that's for sure.  

As soon as I was finished, I took my bowl downstairs and washed it. I then went into the living room, and sat on the armchair I sat on last time. I was just waiting around, playing on my phone, just to kill some time before we had to leave.

"Mina?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see Jungkook. I nodded lightly, to say I was listening. "Yoongi and Hobi are waiting for us in the car...."

"Okay, I'm ready!" I said, as Jungkook walked on.

I followed Jungkook to the door. We walked all the way outside and to a car. Jungkook opened the door for me, and I quickly climbed in, so as not to keep him waiting. 

I saw Yoongi up in the drivers seat, along with Hobi riding shotgun. Jungkook was in the back with me, just a seat away. Yoongi started up the car, and off we went to the shopping centre. 

**✿❀○❀✿**

- Edited - 08/12/21 -