Chapter 24

»»————- ✼ ————-««

I woke up, and noticed it was pitch black outside. It must be either, really early in the moring, or rather late at night. Either way, I was wide awake now, and not tired enough to fall back asleep. I didn't remember eating anything when I came home, and I am feeling a bit hungry, so I might as well go downstairs, and find something to eat. 

I silently tip-toed down the stairs, careful not to make any slight bit of noise, that could wake anyone up. I made my way into the kitchen, and turned the lights on. Luckily, no one was downstairs, unlike last time. 

'I don't know if I should...' I whispered to myself, after I had opened the fridge, and peered inside. Flashbacks of what happened earlier today, prevented me from grabbing anything from it. I looked around, and noticed the fruit bowl, with a few apples in it. 

'Better this, than nothing.' I said to myself, picking up the reddest apple I could see. I sat down at the counter, after grabbing a peeling knife, and began peeling the skin off the apple. 

It was so quiet, completely different to the day time, where the house is full of energy. But that is to be expected, I mean, they are all just after quite a busy day. 

'Do you not like sleeping?' A tired voice asked, from the kitchen doorway. I turned around, and found a half-asleep Yoongi.

'I could ask you the same thing.' I said, and he let of a soft single laugh. 

'You got me there.' He said, as he came down and sat beside me. He also took an apple, and peeled it, and began taking a few bites before continuing.  'No, I actually do like sleeping. I just, can't seem to. My mind hasn't calmed down yet, so I guess I have to stay awake.' 

'I guess so...' I replied, and also started eating.

'So, what's your excuse?' He asked. I sighed lightly, thinking of what to say. 

'The same really, I have a lot on my mind.' I said, which left us silently eating for another minute or two. I got up, and threw my apple core in the bin, before sitting back down again. 

'Go on then, what's on your mind?' He asked. I want to tell him, but I don't think it's the easiest thing to talk about.

'It's mainly just school, and friends. Some of the students, they can be a little difficult to put up with. And, I also somehow fell out with Hana.' I said, not giving away too much. 

'You fell out with your friend?' He asked, as I nodded in reply. 'What happened?' 

'I don't know. I mean, I started hanging out with some other people, but I tried my best to still stick with her. But, every time I try to hang out with her, or even just talk to her, she immediately shuts me down.' 

'Maybe, she doesn't like those new people, that you're always with. I think you should still try to talk to her, and if she tried to cut you off, cut her off, and continue, no matter how hard it gets. Even if you don't go back to being friends with her immediately, at least you can see where you went wrong.' Yoongi said. 

Wow, Yoongi can be pretty helpful with this. He's always going to be the one I go to first. I don't know why, but he seems like an older brother. One that, always gives good advice, without even knowing he is. 

'I guess I could, thank you!' I said, as I gave him a hug. We stayed there for a minute, and before he soon let go. 

'Right, now off to bed. If neither of us get any sleep, we'll both be in a bad mood tomorrow. And I don't know about you, but I don't fancy getting another lecture from Jin.' He said, as he got up from his seat.