Chapter 40

»»————- ✼ ————-««

It was now about 9 o'clock, and I was walking back up to my father's apartment.  Namjoon dropped me off, after a long day of being together once more. 

As I walked up the stairs, making my way to the apartment, all I could think about, was having the chance to go back. Go back to my family, of course. 

»»————-  ————-««

'What?' Namjoon and Jin both said in sync, after I had told them I wanted to go back. Both looked at each other with a smile, and turned back to me. 

'Are you sure? Do you not want to stay with your Dad?' Jin asked, as I nodded my head. 

'Well, yeah.' I stated, as I saw their eyebrows furrow in confusion. 'You two are my Dads, and I want to stay with you!' 

'Really?' They both asked again, in pure shock at what I had just said. I nodded lightly, as they both hugged my tightly yet again. 

'I just don't know what I have to do know, since I'm already staying with my father.' I stated, as they let go. 

'Listen, Mina. We want you back, just as much as you wish to return. But it will take some time, okay? It'll take a week maybe, at most, to settle everything.' Namjoon explained, as I nodded my head in agreement. 'Are you okay, waiting that long?' 

'I'll wait as long as I have to, once it means I can come back to my family!' 

»»————-  ————-««

I don't have to wait too long, and then, everything will be like it was before. And I can't wait for that, because I've missed always being around the guys. There was never a dull moment, and I always had something to do, someone to talk to. I felt, wanted

I walked up to the door, where my father lives. I was about to knock on the door, before I heard voices from inside, saying my name. I know it's wrong to listen in on other people's conversations, but it does include me, so I feel like it isn't half as bad. 

'Since you have taken in the child, you get ₩190,700 (About €140/ $160, rough estimate) as child welfare.' I heard an unfamiliar voice say. 

'Is that all?' My father replied, as I heard a scoff. 'I guess it'll have to do.' 

So that's the reason he decided to take me back, after all this time. He didn't want to meet me, or get to who I was. All he wanted, was the money he received for taking care of me. I didn't want to hear any more, so I quickly knocked on the door. 

I heard a few voices, but I didn't want to hear what they were saying. I just wanted to run to my room, the second the door opened. And as the door became ajar, that is exactly what I did. 

'Ah, Mina- 

My father began to say, but instantly stopped, as he noticed I was paying to attention to him. I ran to my room, and slammed the door shut. Now that I was safely in my room, I could cry all I wanted. 

Yes, I'm crying, again. I feel like that's all I ever do now....Bad things keep happening to me, and I can never tell anyone how I'm feeling, so this is what happens. I bottle up all my emotions, thoughts, everything. And every so often, it all spills out. 

There was suddenly a know on my door, followed by the familiar voice of my father. I couldn't make out what he was saying, maybe because I didn't want to, or maybe because I was breathing so loudly, I could barely hear myself think. 

'Mina, what is going on with you?' My father said, begining to raise his voice, since I had not answered the pervious few times. 

'I'm upset, so please just leave me alone.' I stated, wanting him to just leave from behind the door. But after hearing that, he didn't. 

'And why would you be upset? What happened?' He asked, as though he was genuinely worried about me. I can't seem to tell, whether he is truly worried, or he's just asking for the sake of making himself look like a good father, infront of his guest. 

'Nothing, just please leave.' I replied through sobs, as I took a deep breath in. 

'Mina, our guest just left, so you can talk to me if-

'No, I can't! You don't care about me, you only care about the money you're getting for keeping me.' I stated, with a lot of rage evident in my voice. My father didn't reply, he didn't agree with my statement, nor did he deny it. 'Whether or not that's true, I want you to know that I plan on leaving.' 

'What? Why don't you want to stay? Do you not like it here? I don't know what I could've done, that'd make you want to leave.' My father began, almost as if panicking. 

'You took me out of school, and away from my friends. You have me locked up in my room, at nearly all hours. You never ask if I'm okay, or if I had a good day. I feel like a prisoner....' I explained, as I tried to control my irregular breathing. 

'Mina, I....' My father began, but didn't continue on. He seems to have nothing to say, not one thing. I expected him to try and persuade me to stay, but he hadn't. 'I'm guessing you've already gone to your previous guardians?' 

'Yes, and it's them, who I wish to stay with.' I finished, as I heard a sigh of defeat from behind the door. 'I'm sorry....' 

I don't know why I apologised, because personally, I don't think it was necessary. But I can't help but feel at least a little bad for him. 

'Fine, have it your way then.' That was the last thing I heard from my father, for the rest of the night. At least now, I know I'll be happy, as soon as this is all over. 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N Oh my, the story is so close to being over....I don't know whether to be happy or sad at this point....Mostly sad, because this was so enjoyable to write, and I was always so happy seeing that others enjoyed reading my work.

I do know that I love writing this, and it will be so different not going back to update it. So, I have decided that once this is officially complete, I will do bonus chapters from time to time! 

There are only two chapters left, and after that, the story will be complete (Just so you guys know...)! Thank you for reading, have a great day/night!! I purple you! 💜💜💜

)! Thank you for reading, have a great day/night!! I purple you! 💜💜💜