Chapter 19

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Your P.O.V.

'So, Jungkook and Yoongi both told me you had an off day yesterday. Do you want to talk about it?' Jin asked.

I thought to myself, before I gave him an answer. He kept looking at the road, while I was in silence, thinking. I don't think I should, no. I won't, I'll keep it to myself for a while. I know it's a stupid idea, because usually you're told to talk things out, and to not keep them bottled in. But, I'm sure I'll be fine....

'I just had a bad day....I'm sorry' I said, and he looked towards me as soon as I said that. Thankfully there was a red light, so I didn't have to worry about him crashing the car or anything. I'm not saying I think he's going to actually crash it, I've never thought about that....not much anyways. 

'There's nothing to be sorry about, it's alright to have a bad day. I just wanted to make sure you were feeling okay.' He said, as he released the handbrake, and drove on, just after the lights turned green. 

'Thank you' I said, as we came to a stop. I opened the door, and got out the car, after waving goodbye to Jin. I hurriedly made my way towards the school, and went to my locker. And who else did I see, but the one and only Ji Hun. 

'What are you wearing? And that bag, dear me. Here.' He said as he handed me a hoodie, his I presumed. And a bag, yes that's exactly what happened. He just handed them to me, as if it were nothing, and expected me to use them. 

'Thanks, but as you can see I already have a bag. And a jumper, so I don't need yours.' I said, as I opened my locker. He sighed lightly, before grabbing my hand. 

'You're gonna wear them, both of them. Your bag, it's quite out of style, as is the jumper. Plus, since it's my jumper you'll be wearing, people will know that you're mine and won't ev-

'Excuse me, what do you mean by I'm yours. For your information, I'm not an object that you can just claim, I'm a person. And I have feelings, not to mention personal preferences.' I said, interrupting him, as I handed back the bag and jumper, and shut my locker. 

That's when he pushed me against the locker, in quite an aggressive way. He smashed both my hands into the locker, as he spoke to me. 

'You'll do as I say, whether you like it or not. I'm the one whose got the upper hand, I've got your art pad, not the other way around. So if you know what's good for you, you'll keep your little mouth shut, and do as I tell you. You got that?' He spat. I quickly nodded, as he threw the things at me. 

'I want my girlfriend to look as if she is actually good for me, and has style and class. A few of the things in which, you do not possess. Now when you're ready, put your old stuff into your locker, so we can be on our way.' He finished. 

I quickly changed my jumper, and transferred the books from the bag I have now, to the new one I was given. I then put my things into the locker, and locked it, before following Ji Hun. He grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers, until our hands (unfortunately) fit perfectly in each other's. 

He headed towards the cafeteria, and unfortunately I wasn't able to go and see Hana, I had to stay with him, and his friends. As we reached the table, I could hear all the guys whistling, and roaring. They were little little kids, who had just seen the ice-cream van. 

'Now guys, this here is Mina. And Mina, is my girlfriend. So do try and be nice, if you can.' Ji Hun said, which somewhat worried me. 

'Nice girl you got there, she's a newbie, isn't she?' One of his friends asked, but that's not what annoyed me. What was said next, by his other friend, was what really ticked me off. 

'I can have her after you, right?' The guy asked. I was fuming at this, yet I could do nothing but stand there and listen. What's worse, Ji Hun acted as though it was the equivalence of asking for a pencil. He didn't care, in the slightest. 

'Yeah, sure you can. After me of course, you gotta give me time.' Ji Hun said. 

I can't believe how they treat girls here, this never happened in my old school. The girls are treated as if we're toys, just for the males entertainment. But it seems to me, as if the girls in this school, actually don't mind all this. They seem to play along, as if they have a say in the matter, but in reality, they're still under the male's control. 

Or maybe that's just me, it might be just me, who can't have a say in all this. Maybe it's because I'm not brave enough, and because I don't have as much courage, as I know many others have. 

'Right Mina?' Ji Hun said. He must have said something while I was spacing out, because I didn't hear a word he said. 

'A-about what?' I asked. 

'About the Junior formal....and the fact that you're my date!' He said. 

'Oh, yeah, that.'

'Yeah, I asked her yesterday. She said yes to both that, and being my girlfriend. Isn't that right baby?' He said. I internally cringed at this, but just hummed in agreement. I mean, what else can I do? As they were all talking away, I took out my phone and looked through it. 

I just happened to come upon an article, one mentioning Jin and Namjoon. So obviously, my curious nature crept in, and I clicked on the link. As I looked at the article, I couldn't help but finally let a genuine smile form on my face, for the first time today. 

They finally did it, another step has been taken. But how much longer do I have to wait with this burden, before they're ready to take the next step? 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I hope you guys are all doing well! I'm so happy, I can finally start writing about the drama! I've been waiting for this moment to come, since like chapter 5. Also, I've decided that I am no longer going to answer comments by myself, my characters will be taking over, and answering them for me! (I might regret my choice, but there's nothing I can do about it now....) Anyways, here's the Chapter Question, brought to you by Ji Hun: 

'What is the most comfortable, casual outfit to wear, and please be classy, I would appreciate that. Author always makes me wear these horrible outfits, so do try and act as though you're on the same level as me. It might do you some good, especially since-

'So that's it for this week's chapter! I hope you all enjoyed!'