Chapter 42

»»————- ✼ ————-««

My eyelids suddenly fluttered open, as I heard loud knocking on my bedroom door. I closed and reopened my eyes, trying to a just to being awake again. After hearing another loud knock, I noticed the door handles moving, before the door opened.

'I've been calling you, for at least five minutes. Why didn't you come out?' My father's asked, with a clearly annoyed tone of voice.

'I only just woke up....' I replied tiredly, letting out a light yawn.

'We'll get up already, there's someone at the door for you.' My father's voice replied sourly, once he exited my room. 

Slowly, I lifted my body up from the bed, as I knew I had to find out who was waiting for me at the door. With whatever energy I had, I made my way out my bedroom door. Walking towards the door, there were a few people I had in mind.

But as I looked into the doorway, seeing a woman with brown hair and eyes, like my own, I was genuinely surprised. But of course, happy, as I showed a wide smile.

'Unnie!!' I basically shouted, as I went to hug Nina tightly.

'Yeah, I'm here.' Nina chuckled, as she hugged me back.

'How come?' I asked, quite curious of the reason behind her sudden appearance.

'Well, I've come with a few papers....for your father.' She began, her voice becoming rather annoyed in tone, as she spoke of my father.

'You what?' My father's suddenly asked, walking over to the door.

'Mina's previous guardians requested to get through this as soon as possible. And on top of that, they tried as much as they could, to get everything sorted out, for today....as they wanted her to have a good birthday.' Nina replied, as she let herself inside.

'Fine. Mina, off to your room-

'No, she has to stay here. Since she's old enough, we need proof that she wants to go.' Nina stated, resulting in my father sighing loudly. 

'Fine. Can we just get this done with?' He stated, rather fed up with everything by now. 

'Of course, it shouldn't take long. And once we're finished, Mina, you can pack up. I'll be taking you straight home.' Nina said, looking at me with a bright smile. I smiled back, as I thought of what she had said. Home, I finally get to return home

»»————-  ————-««

'So, was today fun?' Jin asked, as I gave a huge hug. I nodded my head excitedly multiple times, and gave him a warm smile. 

Thinking back to everything that happened today, I can confidently say, that this was the best birthday I have ever had. Front the moment I stepped back into BTS' apartment, I was welcomed with birthday wishes, and hugs. 

Immediately after, I was taken by Tae, Kook and Jimin to play the same game we had begun to play, only days before. The living room was decorated beautifully, with balloons, and a banner spelling out 'Happy Birthday Mina'. 

As I walked up the stairs, following Namjoon and Jin, I continued to think of just how much of an amazing day today was. Especially when the cake was brought out. The lights suddenly went off, and the only light in the room, was from the candles on top of the cake. 

Everyone sung 'Happy Birthday' to me, which was quite embarrassing, as all the attention was on me. Then soon enough we all ate the delicious cake, made by Jin of course, and continued to have a great time. 

'Let's finally do this!' Jin stated, as he walked towards the camera, in the room we entered. I didn't even remember entering, as I was busy thinking about all of the previous events that occured today. 

'Do what?' I asked, as Namjoon and Jin both looked at me with a smile.

'Tell ARMY about you....' Namjoon said happily, as he went to turn on VLive. 'Are you ready?'

I nodded my head lightly, as I watched him press a button to begin. Jin and Namjoon both gave smiles, and waved at the camera. After waiting a few minutes, because Namjoon said they'd wait until more people could watch, they were ready to make the announcement.

'Okay ARMY, we have a bit of an- Well, it's quite big if you think about it....' Jin began, and turned to Namjoon, who then continued on for him. 

'You already know both of us are offically a couple, but there's one other thing we've been wanting to tell you.' Namjoon paused for a second, as he looked at Jin, who just burst into laughter after reading a comment. 

'No! I'm not pregnant. I don't think you guys know how that works....' Jin stated, replying to the comment. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle, and saw both Jin and Namjoon turn to me. If you looked at the comments, you'd have seen a flood stating they heard another voice. And, they were right

'We have someone to introduce you to....' Namjoon continued, now signalling me to come into the frame. I nodded my head lightly, as I walked in front of the camera. 

I glanced at the comments, seeing many excited users seemingly banging their heads against the keyboards, and pressing post. I gave a small smile, before Jin and Namjoon asked me to introduce myself. I took a deep breath in, and finally spoke up. 

'Hello ARMY....I'm Mina, and I'm the daughter of Jin and Namjoon!' 

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N I know you guys were probably expecting a much longer chapter, because of the long wait. But actually, the reason for the long wait was, because I had one particular idea on how to finish this off, but what you just read felt like it was so much better, and I ended up rewriting it to that! 

If you want to read the next part, it has my full authors note, for finishing off this story! ❤❤❤ I hope you all have a great day/night!! I purple you all! 💜💜