Ben chilwell - car crash

" hey darling , what time do you think you're going to get here ?" Ben asks me over the phone. I was on my way to Stamford bridge to watch his match today , but am running pretty late .

" not for another twenty minutes at least , sorry babe ." I say disappointed , knowing that I will miss a good ten minuets of the match .

" don't worry about it , as long as your here for most of it , it's not a big deal ." He reassures me .

" okay , well you better go . I'll see you at half time ."

" alright baby , I'll see you soon."

" bye , good luck." I say , ending the call and continuing my journey .

It's not until there's only five minutes left that I feel myself panic , I had reached a set of traffic lights and driven ahead as it turned green , but feel my stomach drop as a car in another lane runs the red light .

There was no time to move .
No time to break .
Just time to accept .

A flash of pain hit me as I felt the world slip away .

———— BENS POV ————

I was ecstatic , it was half time and we were two nil up . This day could literally not get any better .

I walked into the changing rooms with the lads as we all cheered at the score so far . And After a short talk from tuchel , we all headed off to see our family's quickly before the match continues.

" have you seen y/n?" I ask mase

" no , is she not here ?"

"Well she should be , she was running a bit late but only by like ten minutes." I say , beginning to worry . Where was she ?

"Don't worry mate , I'm sure the traffics just bad , she'll be here soon" he reassures me .

" yeah I'm sure you're right." I say , as we both head towards the tunnel again .

It wasn't until we were about ten minuets into play that I saw the staff chatting frantically on the side of the pitch . What's going on ?

As if things couldn't get any weirder , the boss calls for a substation . I was coming off for alonso ?

I jog over and high-five Marcos as he runs in the other direction , but I don't speak to tuchel . to be honest I'm slightly pissed off I have been brought of early .

" Ben , Ben !" He yells , despite my attempt to avoid him .

" what's up boss ?"

" we don't know how to say this , but I have just received a call from the hopsital . Y/n has been in an accident." He says .

My stomach churns with anxiety.
My y/n ? Car accident?

" when ? Is she ok ? What hospital is she in?" I ask frantically.

" they couldn't discuss her state to us , they said it had to be you because your her next of kin . But she's at Westminster, only a short drive , so go now ." He says .

" thank you , good luck with the rest of the match boss" I say beginning to jog away.

" good luck to you chilly , I hope she's ok."
I hear him say as I enter the tunnel and make my way towards the changing rooms ; I grab my Keyes and go . I'll have to leave mason a text so he'll pick up the rest of my things , but that's not important right now . She is .