Trent Alexander-arnold - personal stylist

She'd been working with Trent for almost a year now , and in her mind he was the perfect customer . He loved everything she picked out and genuinely appreciated the hard work she put in every day .

In his mind , she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever come across . He loved the way she complimented him or the pure joy written across her face when he liked a piece she'd suggested.

She didn't know of his feelings though , or at least refused to acknowledge them . To her Trent was out of reach - untouchable .

"T , what time am I coming over later ?" She asks the Liverpudlian over the phone.

" I'm at training until four so if you come over for about five o'clock we can sort the
fits and then maybe have some dinner" he suggests .

" yeah okay that sounds good , I'll see you then". She reply's , before swiftly ending the call . 

- Trent's POV -

Training became a haze once I knew for certain that she would be coming over later . I feel so strongly about somebody that I'm sure only sees me in a professional manner. But I just can't help myself .

"You alright lad ? " Robbo asks in his distinct accent as we enter the changing rooms .

"Yeah mate , I'm just excited...she's coming round later" i say , knowing that my partner in crime is fully aware of who I'm talking about and my feelings regarding her .

" ahhh right , makes sense now . You gonna lay it on her?" He asks , laughing to himself cheekily .

" mate , I'm fairly sure she doesn't look at me like that . I'm a customer, that's it"

"Oh please , that girl 1000% fancy's you"
He reassures me .

"Okay whatever . When the moments right I'll probably make a move" I promise , mainly to get him off my case .

_____________

Soon enough there was a knock at my door , telling me she'd arrived . The addicting sensation that filled my stomach whenever she was near consumed me as I stepped aside and let her in .

" hey , how are you?" I ask and embrace her in a warm hug .

" yeah I'm good actually, I think you're going to love some of the bits I've picked up" she grins at me , the passion she has for clothes evident .

We head towards my walk-in wardrobe, which has a seat in the corner especially for her visits , and I begin trying on the new pieces.

I loved the innocence of her , the way she tightly shut her eyes in fear of catching me changing - despite me insisting I did not mind in the least .

I loved the crinkles that would form beneath her eyes at the mention of a joke or story I'd thought to tell her .

I love most things about , her come to think of it - She was perfect .

" I like this ya know" I nod in approval  , referring to a tight fitting yet formal shirt I'd requested for high profile events .

" yeah , I personally think it doesn't sit right though" she replied , a crease forming between her brows .

" It might just need adjusting to be fair" I say and begin to fiddle with the collar .