Chapter 31: "You'd do that for me?"

Here's another chapter for you beauties to enjoy! 

Remember to go to natashawahl 's account, choose the HSMTMTS/JATP oneshot book, and read the second chapter, named Letters from Heaven. It would mean a lot to me :)

Enjoy!

~~~~~

Julie woke up in the garage. Without sitting up, she looked around. Luke was whisper-yelling to Alex and Reggie to be quiet as they looked to be cleaning up a mess. Oh my. Julie fell asleep for... well however long her nap was and they already broke something. These boys.

She slowly sat up on the couch, still being as quiet as she could.

"Is that how you are supposed to clean up glass?" Luke whispered to the others. "We can't let Julie find out that we broke it!"

Julie couldn't help it anymore. She let out a small snicker that informed the boys of her presence.

Reggie got up from the ground, held out his arms, and made his way towards her.

"Julie! You're awake! We promise we didn't break anything!" he said.

Julie acknowledged his arm by giving him a quick hug. She snuck a peek at Luke who had a pout on his face, the same one from the dream.

The dream!

That was pretty awkward since Julie is sure that Luke doesn't like her in any way. Julie was just falling a little too hard for the hard headed older boy with good looks. She had to go talk to Flynn about what to do.

Julie excused herself out of the garage, only to step outside and realize that the sun was almost down. She would just have to talk to Flynn tomorrow at school. Instead, Julie just took a deep breath and walked back inside the garage to help Alex clean the mess. Apparently, they had been having a drumstick sword fight, and one of the boys accidentally hit the vase over and onto the floor for it to shatter all over the garage.

---

The next day, Julie came down the stairs and into the kitchen only to see Reggie helping her Dad make breakfast. It was weird. For one, Reggie was never awake this early, two, her dad never made breakfast, three, why was Reggie hanging out with her dad? Well, she knew that he really liked him, probably because Reggie's father hasn't really been the best to him all his life, but it's a little weird that he wants to hang out with Julie's dad.

Not only was her dad cooking breakfast, he was also singing with Reggie. Finally Free to be exact.

"This is new," Julie said.

"Yeah. I was in the mood for cooking some breakfast," Her dad started. "And Reggie came over early and decided to help."

"Me and your dad are pals now." Reggie said excitedly.

Ray smiled at Reggie, before turning back to face Julie.

"Look, after the talk we had the other night, I was thinking that I may have cost you guys an opportunity with that manager. So, I was thinking--"

"Dad, no. I should have never snuck out."

"Let the man speak. He's been stress eating all week!" Reggie butted in.

Ray gave him a confused look, shook his head, and returned to speaking to Julie again.

"I know, but I really want to support the band, so I called in some favors, and I booked you a local gig!"

"Best Dad ever! What?" Reggie exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! Where? Did you call your buddy from Drakes?" Julie asked excitedly.

"Your dad knows a guy from Drakes?" Reggie asked, dumbfounded.

Julie nodded in his direction.

"Well, not quite the call I made," Ray corrected. "I called Flynn, and she's gonna help us throw a party. Here. Tonight."

"Oh!" Julie started. "So, you booked us a gig at our house?"

"Maybe I was a little early with the "Best Dad Ever" Award." Reggie said, which earned him a hurt look from Ray.

"All right. Hear me out. You invite some of your friends over, the band plays, and I'll get some of my colleagues to put you on film. That way you have something professional for your YouTube."

"You'd do that for me?" Julie questioned.

"Yeah," Her dad responded.

"Back to Best Dad Ever. Grab your breakfast, get in my car, we'll go tell the guys," Reggie explained.

Julie nodded, and did as Reggie had said. She couldn't wait to tell Luke. 

~~~~~

Cute chapter, it's just a filler for y'all cause I know you were mad with the last one.

Don't forget to vote and comment! I really love reading them :)