Chapter 33: "Okay, so here's what we're gonna do..."

Hey! We're getting super close to updates everyday, so expect that soon! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

Dance class we DEFINITELY not awkward.

It's not like Julie imagined a false reality or something.

Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

Everything was going normally, Julie and Nick practiced a few times before they had to perform it, but one thing never left Julie's mind, and that was Luke's perfect smile after saying "you make me a better writer."

It only escalated once it was time to perform the dance. Instead of focusing on the dance with Nick, Julie was imagining doing the dance with Luke. They were also singing a song that just seemed to pop into Julie's head.

So, once they stopped and the bell rang, Julie bolted out of the dance room to write the song down, though she knew there were people behind her. Two pairs of footsteps follow her through the halls and past the crowds of people. Yet, only one person entered the music room after her.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you," Flynn started. "Why'd you run outta dance class so fast?"

"Sorry. I just needed some air. It was a little intense in there."

"Oh, I noticed. Dancing with the guy you've had a crush on for forever will do that to a girl."

"Yeah. But the whole time we were dancing, I was thinking about Luke," Julie confessed.

"Seriously? First off, called it. Second, why didn't you tell me before?"

"I know, I was going to tell you today, but then things happened. Now, I think Nick likes me. Nick!"

"He totally does," Flynn said excitedly.

"But, me and Luke just clicked, but I don't think he likes me in that way."

"Okay, so here's what we're gonna do," Flynn said, grabbing Julie's phone off the piano. "Send Nick a nice little friendly text asking him to come to your party tonight."

Julie looked over to the message that was being typed.

"Um, I usually don't use that many smiley faces,"Julie explained.

"You do now. Trust me, tonight you're performing with Luke, so the key is avoiding those big, beautiful, doesn't like you in that way... eyes.

"You're very pushy today," Julie complained.

"You're welcome."

"Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you! I had a dream about Luke."

"You had a dream about Luke and you didn't tell me?"

"I was gonna tell you today, and here I am... telling you today," Julie explained. "So, it went like this..."

~~~~~

What did you think? It was a short chapter, but I'll see you tomorrow with a brand new one!