Chapter 35: Its time to go.

The next 2 days flew by and before I knew it I was on my way to the. Airport ready to fly back to Liverpool alone to confront my parents about this lie they had been living my whole life!

Jesse insisted on carrying my bags to the furthest point he was allowed and when I had to say goodbye he burst out crying, when he started crying I felt so bad, I wish I didn't have to leave, I gave him one final hug and I left, I was worried about leaving him alone for so long but I had to! I turned away and as I did I heard the click of a camera but I didn't think nothing more of it.

The flight was a very long and boring one, I was flying first class and it made the journey so much more bearable! we landed at Manchester airport and I got the train to Liverpool lime street station, I was staying in a hotel because my parent didn't know I was home, I was just going to turn up at their house and confront them. When I got to the hotel I FaceTimed jesse, but he was in work so he couldn't talk for long, I could tell he was missing me by his voice. I missed him like mad and all I wanted at that moment was to have one of his big bear hugs, I had taken some of his tops so that I could cuddle them in the night! I knew that this was going to be hard being away from him for so long!

I can remember the last time jesse was here we had such a good time together even though it was when my auntie passed away, that was when I knew I wanted to be with him forever! I remember how close me and koby became as well, how he helped me through everything, I knew that I had made true friends in Maroubra and not like the people I associated with when I lived in Liverpool!

I had been thinking on the plane about applying for citizenship in Australia and I had decided it was something I was going to do, a new life with our new baby and for me a different country, I liked everything about Australia, the people, the beaches and the weather! I don't know why I hadn't went there sooner! It was the best decision I had ever made and I was never going to look back and think 'oh wow I wish that I had stayed in horrible Liverpool and raised my children in their society!'

After this trip to Liverpool I would be applying to move to Australia permanently and I couldn't wait to tell jesse!

I didn't sleep very well that night, I was freezing because I only had summer clothes with me and it was England that I was in, its never going to be as warm as Australia is in the winter! I went shopping for some new clothes before I went to visit my parents and have this talk. I missed jesse. I missed his hugs and his morning hair and everything about him, but I knew that it was best for him to stay in Maroubra. Everyday he sent me good morning and good night texts and they were so cute! Under all that toughness was a real sweetheart and I was so glad I got to see his cute side once in a while even though we we were on opposite sides of the world!