Chapter 13: Mum! Dad!

So it had been a while since I had spoken to my mum and dad an they still hadn't met jesse so I decided that it was time, I told jesse and he was super excited to meet them and I just hoped that they would love him as much as I did!

I text my mum and told her to come on Skype so I rang her and her and my dad were sitting there in my living room back home in Liverpool, I missed Liverpool so much and I never thought I would ever say it! I began to just talk to my mum and dad and then I said mum, dad there's someone I want you to meet, I could see the nerves on there face! I shouted 'hey ugly come here' they laughed and jesse came running up behind me and grabbed me into a hug and I went mum dad this is my boyfriend jesse, I had never really had proper being home to your family boyfriends before so they were shocked, my dad asked all the dad questions like are you looking after my little girl and all that, then I decided to play a trick on them, by this time jesse was sat next to me on the couch holding my hand so I turned to the camera and went I know your probably wondering why I wanted you to meet now and they all looked confused, so went look don't be mad but I'm pregnant! The look on my mum and dads face was priceless and jesse was such a good actor! Me and jess began to laugh and I went I'm only messing and then they all laughed! Then came the are you using condoms speech, it was far too embarrassing so I went we haven't even done it yet and my mum had a look of relief on her face. It was such an amazing night, my parents loved jesse and he liked them too, it was such a relief that they got on! it was getting late so I said bye and my mum told me to come and visit them soon and to bring jesse so they can meet properly, I said okay and put the phone down.

Jesse said 'wow your parents are amazing' and I said yeah I know they are and we began to laugh. We sat down on the couch and jesse went to me do you ever really want kids? And I said yeah of course and I asked did he and he seemed really eager and said yesss! I told him that I was still to young to be a mum and we both agreed that we would wait. I told him that some of my friends were having kids at 13/14 and he seemed pretty shocked I told him that most of my mates had more than 1 kid to different dads and I've never seen someone look so shocked in my whole life! He said that we were definitely waiting to have kids after me telling him that!