Chapter 11: First Day

So today it the day that I started working for koby in his store, I was beyond excited and I woke up really early I was that eager to go!

I got there just before 10am so that I could find out about what I was doing, I got there just as koby did so we walked in together, he congratulated me and jesse and said that we made a cute couple, I blushed and looked down. He took me into the back and gave me a MBK top and told me that this was my 'uniform' we laughed and he told me that all I had to do was just be nice to the customers, I told him that ill try and we laughed.

Later that day I was putting some clothes onto a shelf when I felt someone grab me from behind out of fright I kicked back and I heard someone let out a scream! I turned round and it was Koby, I began to apologise but he told me that it was all his fault and he shouldn't have scared me. He began to ask where I learnt to fight and I just told him that my dad had always taught me how to handle myself if someone ever grabs or attacks me and he seemed to be impressed.

The day went really fast and it came to 6pm and it was time to close the shop, I had had an amazing first day and I loved my job. Me and Koby walked out and Jesse was stood there with a big bouquet of roses and koby just laughed at him saying 'don't be going soft now bra' and we all laughed, we walked over to him and I threw my arms around him. We had literally been together for 6 days and I already loved him, he was the best ever! I couldn't ask for anyone better, he could be a little cutie and then he would protect me whenever I needed protecting.