Chapter 5: Unpacking

When they all got upstairs jesse let them in and he showed Amy to her room and let her have some time to herself to unpack, so he put her bags on the bed told her were the bathroom was and left her alone.

When Jesse went back into the living room Koby and Maxi were teasing him say that it was so obvious that he liked her and that she was a pretty girl and if he liked her he needed to act quick cos a pretty girl round here won't stay single for long, Jesse went bright red and he was trying to deny it but there was no denying that he liked Amy, he kept saying that it didn't matter that he liked her because she probably wouldn't like him back.

They all didn't realise that when Jesse had left Amy's room he hadn't shut the door properly and Amy had just heard everything they just said, the lads didn't know that Amy heard everything but Amy was shocked that he liked her as much as she liked him but she made a decision that it was only her first day in Australia and she didn't need to be getting into a relationship any time soon.

After about an hour Amy walked into the living room and sat next to jesse on the couch, she started to yawn and before she knew she was fast asleep next to jesse, soon after Koby and Maxi left and it was just her and Jesse in their apartment. He pick Amy up and carried her to her room and put her into bed and lay next to her for a while and didn't realise that he was falling asleep so he just slept next to her peacefully.