Chapter XV: Day Three Pt 3

The day was going by rather quickly for Brena Willard

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The day was going by rather quickly for Brena Willard. The Tarot card reading was fresh in her mind. Remus didn't question it further as the bell rang shortly after coming out of her daze. Transfiguration was a weird class. James made Brena sit with him, which wasn't even the oddest part of the class. The class was given an assignment to write a 13inch essay on different transfiguration spells for different things.

James was quiet for a while before he glanced over at Brena with a smile. Not a smirk. A smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Brena questioned with a raised eyebrow. McGonagall was in her office for the time being, trusting her students to behave. James shook his head, smiling still.

"I'm not looking at you in any way." James whispered back as he looked back down to write on his parchment. Brena rolled her eyes at him before going back to writing her own paper with a muggle pen. But in her peripheral she could see James glancing at her again. Dropping the pen on the table, she turned to face him.

"What?!" Her whisper was aggressive and slightly louder than his. James grinned, leaning towards her.

"I was just wondering if you would going to Hogsmeade with me this weekend." He spoke smoothly. Sirius and Remus looked up at him in shock. Brena stared at him for a moment as James just kept grinning.

"No thanks." Brena responded before looking back to her essay and grabbing her pen. James stared at Brena. A rush of emotions running through him. Confusion. Shock. Surprise.

"Wait- why not?!?" James exclaimed.

"Quiet!" McGonagall walked out of her office at the outburst, her eyes narrowed at James. Brena shook her head before continuing her essay. Sirius snorted as he looked at James' fish out of water look. Remus was shaking his head as he continued writing his essay.

"Why won't you-"

"Mr. Potter, please refrain from conversing during the essay." McGonagall scolded. James looked at her and shook his head.

"But Minnie!" Her glare caused him to sigh before going back to writing his essay.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.