Chapter XLIII: Summer Lovin'

Sirius moved the two closer to the cliff

Sirius moved the two closer to the cliff. Rocks jagged out as a viable way of keeping afloat as he pressed Brena against it carefully as he kissed her.

Nothing could explain how he had felt at this moment. No matter how grim the future seemed to Brena, in his eyes, it was bright. He almost couldn't wait for the future.

But for now, he decided to live in the moment, his lips pulling at hers as his hands held her at the waist. His fingers felt tingly being able to touch her warm skin. And when her legs wrapped around him, he was done for.

Brena let out a slight moan as his lips trailed along her jaw, leaving her lips to part and gasp for air. The cool water around them doing nothing to alleviate the heat building within both of their bodys.

Brena arched against the rocky wall she was against, pressing herself more tightly to Sirius. Trying to ease the burn in her body in some way. He leaned back from her neck as he let out a small chuckle.

"Forget skinny dipping in the ocean. What we're about to do is so much better." He said in amusement, before his eyes met hers. Brena's eyes were full of desire and determination.

"Sirius?" Brena whispered out in a breath. Sirius hummed for her to go on. A smirk stretching across his lips as the words left her lips. "Touch me please." Sirius leaned forward, his lips brushing along her collar bone teasingly.

"Only because you asked nicely." He whispered against her skin before dragging his lips along in a caress. His warm breath only seemed to light the fuse within her more, making her legs tighten around him and trying to press her core against him desperately.

Sirius moved his hands along her waist, tracing long lines along her skin like a feather. His family ring leaving a cold streak along her and bring out the shiver from within her.

Moving one hand behind her, he unsnapped her bra easily. His fingers followed back up to her shoulder before slowly moving the strap down, his lips following it. Brena let out a low moan at the feeling of his lips. Her breast coming into view only for his hand to move to it, tracing the curve of it like her was trying to engrave it into his mind. Like he was making his own map of her body.

Sitius brought his lips to her breast, letting his tongue dart out and taste the salty skin. The ocean water only make his thrist for her greater. His lips wrapped around her nipple before sucking on it, flicking his tongue over it aptly. Groaning at the taste of her skin.

Brena ground her hips against him, leaning her head back against the rock as she embraced the pleasure he forced upon her. Coursing through her and pushing a moan to drag itself out of her throat.

She could feel Sirius smile against her as he moved to her right breast, doing the same to it as he did before. His hand massaging the left, plucking her nipple to keep it erect.

"You truly are so beautiful." Sirius purred against her. Brena let out a whiny breath as she tried to push herself harder against him. The need for some kind of friction driving her insane.

"Sirius...please.." Sirius glanced back up at her, a glimmer of desire in his eyes at the sight of her pleading with him to touch her more. His cock twitching against her thigh excitedly.

"You're a Hufflepuff, Brena. You shouldn't want to rush this." He teased as he trailed his hands along her sides, grabbing at her panties as she released him from her grip unwillingly.

"I'm not rushing this. I just need you to be in me already." She groaned as he lowered her panties off of her slowly. Sirius chuckled before tossing her garments onto the rock safely.

"Thats the same thing as rushing, Bren." He poked as he worked on removing his own pants. Regretting that he had dived into the water fully clothed. Now his clothes would need to dry since they couldn't exactly use magic to dry themselves.

"Siriusly." She whined out, causing Sirius to laugh as he pulled her legs back around him.

"That's me, love." He groaned before sliding himself into her quickly. Brena let out a drawn out moan at the feeling. Her legs wrapping tightly around him to keep him there for a moment. Enjoying how full he made her feel. "I don't think it was the Ocean that made you this wet." He teased as he leaned his face into her neck. Kissing along the column of her throat. "Its like a slip n slide."

Brena groaned at his jokes, moving her hands to the back of his neck and bring him to her lips to shut him up. Her hips pressing against him as she rolled up. Sirius groaned against her lips as she took him deeper. As she grinded herself onto him.

Sirius grabbed her hips as he pried her off of him only so he could trhust his hips back against her. Needing to feel something more than just a tease.

Brena bit down onto his bottom lip as she gasped slightly at the stroke. His tongue sweeping into her mouth at the chance and exploring every inch openingly. From her tongue to her teeth, he would memorize it all.

Brena's hand held onto the back of his neck as he thrusted back into her again. Her back hitting the rock, but the pain didn't even register as pain. Pleasure erupted through her at the feeling. Back arching with each thrust. Hips lifting to meet his, forcing him to slam deeper into her.

At one point, his hips tilted slightly,  causing his dick to hit her in a soft spot. The moan that ripped through her causing her to pull away from his lips. Sirius rolled back against the spot, moving his hips against the water. His hand moving down to her hips before his fingers found her clit. Rolling it and pinching it between his fingers as he thrusted into her at an angle.

Brena was a moaning mess. Whatever was coming out of her lips, she could no longer control. Her walls tightening before flexing against him. All she needed was when Sirius leaned forward and wrapped his lips back around her nipple and bit down gently. Her insides quaked. Collapsing around him before her orgasm flooded around him. Screaming out in pleasure at the feeling of the lava like feeling mixing with the coolness of the ocean.

Sirius groaned as he thrusted faster into her, feeling the tightness build up in him as she squeezed around him uncontrollably. His tongue flicking over her nipple before he pulled away and pulled her face to his. Connecting their lips together as he pulled out of her and mixed his orgasm into the ocean. His fingers still pressing along her clit as his other hand stroked his cock. Riding out whatever was left before pulling back from her.

"Fuck." Sirius mumbled. His half lidded eyes staring back at her. Neither of them even noticed that the sun was indeed setting behind them. All that mattered in that moment was each other.

A/N: What is this? A triple Update??? Whaaaaat??

So smut.... lol BTW no magic outside of school so thats why he pulled out. Can't have Brenny getting knocked up at 15. Although, she is nearly 16.

Umm so next few chapters will be an emotional rollercoaster. Shit is hitting many fans. Be prepared. Or don't,  up to you really.

Thoughts? Opinions? Who's first smut scene was best? Who's your favorite guy?? Tell ME!!!!