Chapter LX: Robbed

A few weeks went by without word from Narcissa or Albus. Brena had written up her plan for how she would get to Nagini. But that was the last one on her list. It had to be. The locket on the other hand, Brena had a slight idea on where to start. And her help just came home from class.

"Little Raven.." Regulus smiled at her as he saw her coming out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel after a nice shower. It was what she did every day after cleaning rooms all morning.

"Reggie." Brena walked up to him with a smile, letting him place his hands on her hips before stepping up on her toes to kiss him. Regulus tightened his grip on her hips, gripping the towel. "Just the man I wanted to see."

"Oh? Don't tell my brother and his idiot friend." Regulus mumbled before pressing his lips back to hers, moving to pull at the towel that kept her from view. Brena placed her hands on his chest, stopping him.

"Not what I meant." She laughed softly. Regulus moved his lips down, following the column of her neck with his lips as she spoke. "I need your help..."

Regulus froze in his place. Lips hovering slightly, bringing goosebumps along her skin from his warm breath fanning it.

"Oh?" His repeated word coming out less excited and amused and more concerned. He pulled back slightly, loosening his grip on her towel but not letting go. "And what am I able to do?"

"Your house elf...Kreature. he assisted Voldemort in the hiding of the locket." Brena explained only for Regulus to shake his head.

"He's not my house elf anymore." He told her, moving to step back some more, but Brena stopped him by moving her hands to the back of his neck. Locking the man in place.

"You were the only one that elf actually liked. The others were just simply obligation." She told him. Regulus closed his eyes, knowing she was right. Kreacher was always close with him. Always doing whatever he wanted, even if it went against the House of Black.

"You think he'd come if I called for him?" He questioned. His dark eyes meeting hers as he reopened his eyes. Brena nodded slowly. The young Black sucked his teeth before releasing a sigh. "I'll try to call for him tonight- when I know the hiuse will be asleep." He agreed. Brena smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

"Thank you, Reggie." She mumbled against his lips. The man let out a low growl like sound before tightening his grip on her towel again.

"Until then-" He yanked the towel from her body in one swift movement, pulling a gasp from her lips. A smirk stretched across his lips, causing the girl to let out a giggle.

"But I just showered." She pointed out right before he pressed his lips to hers.

"Well I suppose we'll take another one together after."

Night fell loudly

Night fell loudly. Loudly because of the two Gryffindors that barged in the moment that Regulus Black was about to call for Kreacher, his families house elf. Sirius and James both were grinning like idiots, chanting something about a sleepover-party of sorts.

"Wai-wait a sleepover?" Brena stammered out, confused and a bit overwhelmed at their excitement. Sirius grinned at her, stepping close and pressing a sweet kiss to her lips.

"It's the weekend, little Raven. Don't you want us to spend the weekend with you?" Sirius questioned curiously with a slight puppy dog look to his dark eyes.

"I-"

"We have plans tonight." Regulus chipped in, gaining his brothers attention along with James. "But afterwards is fine, as long as you brought sleeping bags." James snorted.

"Sleeping bags? There is a decent size bed there." The bespectacled boy chimed in humor. "And what plans?" His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced to Brena.

"We're going after a horcrux tonight." She admitted, not seeing any way out of telling them the truth. Sirius clapped his hands together.

"Perfect! We'll help." He seemed to give Brena a look, begging her to argue with him. Brena stepped back slightly, shaking her head.

"It's better if we don't risk too many lives with thi-"

"Risk lives?? And you think we'll just sit back and let you risk yours?" James laughed dryly with an eye roll. "Tell us the plan, Brenny." Brena looked from James to Sirius before looking to Regulus. The latter pinching the bridge of his nose as he contemplates murdering one of the annoying Gryffindors.

Brena let out a sigh, thinking about how she'll get away from the three for her final plan. It wouldn't happen until end of the school year- but she couldn't think of a way to sneak off with how attached the boys were.

"Fine." Brena muttered. "Regulus is going to call for Kreacher-"

"That bloody elf is insane-" Sirius began to interrupt only for Regulus to glare at him and stop him.

"He just doesn't like you."

"Thank bloody hell for that. Thing is retched. Worships the ground our parents walk on." Sirius huffs disgustedly. Brena gives him a pinched look before continuing.

"Kreacher was the only one with Voldemort when he hid the locket. He would be able to tell Regulus where it is- or even take us to it." James crossed his arms before looking to Regulus.

"And you think he would help you? Instead of turning us all in?" His eyes glancing to Brena to make his point of priority.

"If that creature liked anyone the most, it was Reggie." Sirius announced. "Acted like he was his saving grace. Best mates."

"That's how I saw it in my visions as well... Kreature always thought Regulus was perfect because of how nice he always was to him." Brena chimed. Regulus looked to Brena, nodding.

"There was never a need to be rude. House elves are treated like slaves when they already love to work for us. Whats the point of abuse?" He said with a shrug. Sirius raised his brow at his brother.

"Well enough chatting bout it- get on with calling for your mate." He urged, earning yet another glare from Regulus and a chuckle from James.

"Might need to separate you all." Brena muttered to herself.

A/n: Soooooooo I do plan on inserting smut there eventually

A/n: Soooooooo I do plan on inserting smut there eventually. But I'm just not in it for smut writing and if I force it, it'll  be shit.

Just a filler really to keep you on your toes. 😉