Chapter XXXVII: Train Ride Antics

"How on Earth did you get a compartment to yourself?" Brena smiled mischievously without glancing up from her notebook as Regulus Black stepped into her train compartment, that she indeed had too herself

"Told the others I had to get something- Probably all looking for Brena now." She spoke as he sat. The way she had said her own name threw him for a minute, but as she looked up, he could see she was different. "Brena needed to be a lone for a moment. So I helped."

"Talvi?" Regulus questioned slowly. A smirk stretched along her lips.

"In the flesh- well Brena's flesh I suppose. Complicated." She nodded, as if agreeing with herself before chuckling. "I didn't think the Slytherin she was sleeping with would seek her out- although, I don't think she thought you would either."

"I didn't- I needed to get away from my cousins." He explained before examining the girl who looked like the girl he liked- but her whole demeanor was different. Now that Talvi had looked at him, he could see it clearly. The twinkle of mischief in her eyes were something Brena didn't normally have unless teasing him. Talvi seemed to always have it. "Did you two look alike?" He asked, regretting asking shortly after as a small frown pulled at her lips.

"No. Brena favored our father- much to her dismay. He wasn't exactly father of the century."

"So she took after the Ravenclaw looks and you were-"

"More of a Lupin, I suppose." She nodded. "Sandy hair color, hazel eyes. Into wolves." She snorted. Regulus looked confused, but nodded nonetheless. "She did tell you, didn't she? About how I was in cahoots with a wolf and it was how our parents and I ended six feet under. I was sure she told you." The way she was so nonchalant with the death of herself and her parents was odd to Regulus. How could someone be so....chill with death?

"I believe she did- yes."

"Just to be clear- I'm not an idiot." Talvi mentioned, looking back up at the dreamy dark haired boy. "I tried to get away from Jonah the moment I realized what I had done- I thought I did get away."

"But he came to you." Regulus filled in. Talvi nodded.

"We had a plan. He would change me during the next full moon and we would be happy together." She mumbled as she brought her eyes to look out the window at the scenery. "I didn't think about the pain of transformation or the fact that I would probably have to leave my family- It was a plan to run away together. Have a life together."

"You were only-"

"I know. I was young and naive. But isn't every girl?" Talvi questioned with a slight hardened glare at the window. Regulus sighed, nodding.

"It's how my cousin Narcissa is." He informed. "She is to be married this summer to Lucius Malfoy. The git is unbearable... but she is thinking of it as some fairytale prince from a story book." Talvi snorted.

"I've seen the blonde ferret looking man. They'll have a beautiful son I'm sure. But she will suffer as will her family." Talvi spoke like a seer. But Regulus could only think this was Brena speaking through her. Brena was the one who had visions. She was the one who was incredibly gifted and special. Gorgeous in his eyes. A thought ran Regulus' mind as he realized something.