chapter six

I sighed as the end of my shift at my workplace arrived at this hour

I sighed as the end of my shift at my workplace arrived at this hour. Checking my phone, it seemed that I was asked my boss to do a double shift since one of my co-workers is absent, in which I groaned.

For the rest of my day, I worried for my cats. I left them plenty of food, but what if another thing occured?

What if Kimmy already tattled on me? Then I will come home to them being gone inside. I can't even think of it without wanting to cry.

"Stop staring at me, William", I said as the creepy regular is watching me from the counter.

I didn't see him whisper something to my manager as I went into the kitchen and search for my boss in her office.

"Hey, what's her address?", William asks to Donny as the girl disappeared at the back of the shop.

Donny, a big jerk was having a huge moment. Sure, he was a bit nice to the girl, but he had always wanted to get money, so he asked for it from the guy before giving the address.

"Just don't tell her I give it to you", he said then wrote it down on the paper.

William nodded and Donny quickly scribbled down the name of the street on a piece of paper. The guy took it, a smile creeping into his face. He's a looker for the worker, so why is Y/N not interested?

Not that Donny ever see the girl ever acquaint herself with any men before.

"Thanks", William replied, smiling at Donny.

"Please don't tell her I give you my address or our manager will kill me. Private info from any workers here are not really given to the customers", Donny explained quietly.

"Alright", William replied.

In truth, he always liked the girl from afar, but she kept her distance all the time. He was actually a secret stalker of Y/N, but since he got the look and money, it was hard to suspect him as anything bad.

After he heard from Donny the girl clocked out of work, he was following her out the street and wondering how to approach her properly without her getting scared. Finally, in only a matter of minutes, she's stopping by inside a room in one dormitory.

He was a little jealous, to hear her calling for a guy's name, like Jungwon, but he didn't want to ruin his plan today.

And it sounds like all those names were for a group of kittens as he got closer to her, hearing all the meows welcoming her in.

There's no harm to them, he thinks as he went to knock on her door after she shut it behind her.

"I'm home", I said, unlocking the door and walking in. All the cats surrounded me, looking at me with their hungry eyes.

There seems be no damage in my room so far, so I raise my plastic bag for them to see and smiled happily.

"I got you all a jjampong, some chicken strips and bacons from the store I worked at"