chapter thirty three

Decelis Academy never failed to make anyone who sees it to be in awe over it's impressive buildings and how it managed to look modern even though it has stood even way before the rumors about the existence of vampires spread around the world

It's like every people behind the school was one step ahead which couldn't be impossible when the ones who sat behind the highest position can travel in time and see what the future has in for them.

This is the same reason the Headmaster had foreseen to forces planning to enter without his permission just to get ahold of the boys he was trying to protect from any imminent danger.

More importantly, to contain one of their youngest for he was the most unrestrained one when it comes to blood.

The most innocent looking yet the most thirstiest young vampire among their clan.

Another one's a hybrid and the rest have their own dilemmas to hide that the other people may find a threat in that academy if the truth were to spilled out of the tightly-closed mouths.

Thankfully, with the news coming from Kim Taehyung in the human world, they were able to locate the seven deadly boys but today, only five of them were delivered to the secret room.

Dazed and confused, Headmaster Kim looked for the missing two boys, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Yoongi, did you forget to bring Jungwon and Sunoo as well?", he asked, sounding so exasperated as he walked up to his desk.

Yoongi, already lying in his made up hammock in the air, shifted his gaze down to the boys, shook his head and frown, "I thought your spell will bend them to go with us?", his only reply.

"What about your armies of mouse? Do they have any clues to where are they?", Namjoon started to pace back and forth, panic to the max level.

"In fact, two of them are gone. One brown and white. Supposedly they were taken from them", Yoongi said with a shrug.

As they slowly realized the stolen mouses would be found and used by the two boys to get there themselves, Jay from his perch next to Heeseung is staring out at nothing in particular. But inside his mind, he was trying to telepathically call onto Jungwon, to see if like their Professors said, they followed them in this world.

Being here in Decelis brimming with magic in the air certainly amplified his power and it could connect even out of the range of the school.

Down the marble floor, Jake and Sunghoon sprawled out like a starfish, exhausted and weakened from their travel of magic with Heeseung lying down against Jay up the sofa.

The last of them is now sitting in the sill of the circular big window, on the look out for any signs of his friends. But so far, only Ni-ki could see is a passing by flying figures of a pegasus.

It feels weird to say the least that they were back home except that something or maybe a someone is missing.

"I could sense them!", Jay yells to everyone out of the blue, causing for all the heads in the room to snap in his direction.