chapter sixty one

Do I have to be honest here or not? I am not in the position to say it here but I couldn't stop laughing about it the whole day

Do I have to be honest here or not? I am not in the position to say it here but I couldn't stop laughing about it the whole day. The outcome for the prank wars between cat and dog boys had led into something big of a punishment.

The entire academy of Decelis was buzzing in anticipation after hearing the announcement from their strictest Professor.

The announcement about the pranksters cleaning the mess they've made up the Headmaster's office by hand. No use of any magic or else they will stay as a mouse for a week.

One of that being Ni-ki who wasn't able to even run at us before an invinsible force field hold him back.

For the rest connected to the fight, they were all not safe even Jungwon and Jay. Even if they don't have something to do with the firecrackers, they were all called to clean the shed for the pegasus, which does sound like disgusting by the thought of it alone.

The order for them is to collect all the muck of those winged horses.

And here is what Jake says to me earlier before they leave me, "We have to clean at least a dozen of them. Good luck to us"

My brother also passed me by with the biggest distasteful look on his face, "Who says being the leader of fourteen wolf boys is easy?"

"I don't pity you for sure", Jungwon replied to him, which earns him a surprise look from Khan.

"So how was it dealing with six vampires in your group?", Khan asked, taking his time before following the others.

"Some of them were okay. Some of them were not", Jungwon stated. It made me laugh to catch him looking at the direction of Ni-ki.

At that time, he was still hovering in the air, looking like a side show for the students to watch. In a mouse form along his other company to the firecracker prank. Professor Min keeps juggling them above his head with his own magic.

It surely does remind me of what Mad Eye Moody did to Draco when he was turned ferret in front of everyone.

"How about dealing with fourteen of dog boys?", Jungwon addressed the wolf in such an unpleasant manner, I thought my brother would find it offensive.

He didn't. If anything, he was just having an amused smile on his face as he watch the mice form of his own boys like Maki who was squeaking out in panic, his mousy eyes looking for him directly.

"They were the kind of a giant headache to me every single day, but the kind I would never try to be rid of", Khan answered back to Jungwon, grinning when he saw the annoyed look Jo was throwing his way from before him, "Don't worry, Jo, I meant it a lot!"

He said the last part to annoy him more than to reassure him. I pulled away from looking at them, making sure to look at the conflicted Jungwon before noticing Sunghoon is dramatically crying in exaggeration for what they were about to do behind us.